Every year, FUEN organises the largest meeting of the autochthonous minorities in Europe. The FUEN congresses have been taking place since 1949. Between 150-250 representatives from all over Europe attend these congresses, which are always organised by one of the member organisations of FUEN.
In 2019, FUEN celebrated it's 70th anniversary in Bratislava/Pozsony/Pressburg in Slovakia.
Congress 2015 - Komotini/Gümülcine/Κομοτηνή, Greece
Congress 2014 - Flensburg/Flensborg, Germany
Congress 2013 - Brixen, Italy
Congress 2012 - Moscow, Russian Federation
Congress 2011 - Eisenstadt/Željezno, Austria
Congress 2010 - Ljubljana, Slovenia
Congress 2009 - Brussels, Belgium
Congress 2008 - Pécs/Fünfkirchen, Hungary
Congress 2007 - Tallinn, Estonia
Congress 2006 - Bautzen/Budyšin, Germany
- FUEN webinar on national minorities in European censuses
- Strong support for MSPI at committee meeting of the DG Parliament in Ostbelgien
- Register now for the German-language Build Yourself! training on NGO Management!
- FUEN BUNDESTALKS: CANDIDATES FOR THE BUNDESTAG DISCUSS MINORITY ISSUES AT THE INITIATIVE OF FUEN
- Build Yourself! returns this week with a German-language training on motivating the youth
- A follow-up on language revitalization was the topic of the online meeting of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- FUEN BundesTalks Part 1 - FUEN election debate with candidates for the Bundestag from Schleswig-Holstein
- TAG: On the 77th anniversary of the deportation, the wound of the Crimean Tatars continues to bleed
- Another successful training session completed by Build Yourself!
- The European Dialogue Forum members discussed future plans at their online meeting