Train your brain with us: the Build Yourself! programme is open for applications17.10.2019
The first ever training in FUEN’s Build Yourself! capacity-building programme is set to start on the 22nd of November in Berlin. Young people from FUEN and YEN member organizations will get the chance to learn from international trainers about advocacy and publlic speaking, all free of charge!
The aim of the Build Yourself! training is the knowledge-based organizational development of the FUEN and YEN, and this implies the development of the people working in the organizations. Learning is key, and we want to make FUEN and its member organizations better, more qualified and well-trained. This is why we have started our capacity-building programme, where we offer regional and local trainings in different areas such as fundraising, corporate identity design, photo-video editing, campaign management, online communication, campaign communication, organizational management or recruiting. For the first training we chose topics of interest for youth that can increase the capacity of their organizational work. By developing lobbying and advocacy skills, we primarily aim to facilitate their skills of representing their interests, while through the public speaking training to strengthen their persuasive and presentation skills.
If you are interested, check the details and program below, or download it in .pdf. Remember: applications are open until the 1st of November, so make sure you complete our application form before the deadline!
And while we are at it, applications are also open for our second module on online communication and campaign communication, also held in Berlin on 6-8 December 2019.
The FUEN retains the right to make changes in module planning.
- Slovenians in Italy: Without guaranteeing Slovenian representation, reducing the number of seats in the Italian parliament is not acceptable
- FUEN Assembly of Delegates goes online
- FUEN held political meetings in Berlin with Bundestag members from CDU/CSU and FDP
- FUEN President Loránt Vincze addresses the European Forum Alpbach
- Koronaca konuşuyor musunuz? Lausitzli Sorblar Topluluğu'nun yarattığı birçok olumlu örneğin içinden birini öne çıkarmak mümkün olmuyor
- Tadil edilen ve genişletilen Kuzey Şilezya Müzesi açıldı
- MSPI: FUEN Başkan Yardımcısı Alfreider İtalya Devlet Müsteşarı Riccardo Fraccaro ile buluştu
- Koronaca konuşuyor musunuz? İstanbul Rumları Ekümenik Federasyonu pandemi sürecinde sosyal dayanışma programı için yeni imkanlar yarattı
- Koronaca konuşuyor musunuz? Slovakya'daki Karpat Almanları kültürel etkinlikler yerine dijital medya ürünlerini internet üzerinden (podcast formatında) yayımladı
- Koronaca konuşuyor musunuz? Roma-Stip İnsan Haklarını Koruma Birliği Makedonya Cumhuriyeti'ndeki yardımcıların ilk saflarında yer aldı