Train your brain with us: the Build Yourself! programme is open for applications17.10.2019
The first ever training in FUEN’s Build Yourself! capacity-building programme is set to start on the 22nd of November in Berlin. Young people from FUEN and YEN member organizations will get the chance to learn from international trainers about advocacy and publlic speaking, all free of charge!
The aim of the Build Yourself! training is the knowledge-based organizational development of the FUEN and YEN, and this implies the development of the people working in the organizations. Learning is key, and we want to make FUEN and its member organizations better, more qualified and well-trained. This is why we have started our capacity-building programme, where we offer regional and local trainings in different areas such as fundraising, corporate identity design, photo-video editing, campaign management, online communication, campaign communication, organizational management or recruiting. For the first training we chose topics of interest for youth that can increase the capacity of their organizational work. By developing lobbying and advocacy skills, we primarily aim to facilitate their skills of representing their interests, while through the public speaking training to strengthen their persuasive and presentation skills.
If you are interested, check the details and program below, or download it in .pdf. Remember: applications are open until the 1st of November, so make sure you complete our application form before the deadline!
And while we are at it, applications are also open for our second module on online communication and campaign communication, also held in Berlin on 6-8 December 2019.
The FUEN retains the right to make changes in module planning.
- The German Bundestag appeals in a Resolution to the European Commission to implement the Minority SafePack Initiative
- Resolution by CDU/CSU and SPD in support of the Minority SafePack Initiative to be adopted in the German Bundestag
- Build Yourself! – and your organisation’s brand
- EUstrat conference: the MSPI opened a new chapter in European integration
- Conclusion of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Groups Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”
- Kick-off of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe“
- FUEN held its Assembly of Delegates 2020 with remote participation
- Başarılı Bir Marka Tesisinin Temel Esaslarını ''Build Yourself -Kendi Kendini İnşa Et'' ile Öğreniniz !
- Minority SafePack Adlı Girişimin Avrupa Parlamentosu'nda Yapılan Açık İfade Sunumu Olağanüstü Düzeyde Olumlu Bir Karşılık Gördü
- Non-Kin-State Çalışma Topluluğu'nun Çevrim İçi Oturumunda Her Şey Önümüzdeki Yıllık Oturum Üzerinde Şekillendi