FUEN received the award of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana07.02.2020
The President of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana, Mr. Nikola Gјurgjaj, on the occasion of the eleventh anniversary of the founding and fruitful work of the Association, has decided to award the “Ilinden” Certificates and the “Ilinden” Award.
The Certificate of Appreciation and Award is given to persons for their particular commitment to engagement and permanent activities aimed at preserving and maintaining the Macedonian identity of the members of the Macedonian national minority in Albania. The nominees for the Ilinden Acknowledgment Award and the Ilinden Award have made a special contribution to the life, history, culture and preservation of the authentic Macedonian tradition. The certificate of appreciation and the award "Ilinden" are symbols of recognition awarded for works and deeds that deserve recognition, awarded and presented personally by the President of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana.
This year the Acknowledgment "Ilinden" is awarded to the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN). FUEN has 107 member organizations from 35 European countries. The Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana became a member of the Federal Union of European Nationalities on 16 May 2015.
- Who are the Carinthian Slovenes? New short film presents the minority in Austria
- FUEN condemns funding cuts for minority language education in Poland
- The European Dialogue Forum held its first meeting in 2022
- Teaching Turkish in pre-school in Greece was on the agenda of the EP’s PETI committee
- Happy 2022 with the FUEN Photo Calendar!
- Türk azınlıkları ve toplulukları FUEN TAG 7. Yıllık Toplantısı’nda bir araya geldi
- Sınırsız Medya Tüketimi: Geoblocking Reformu – FUEN Film ve Televizyon Endüstrisi ile Aynı Masada Yer Aldı
- Azınlıklar Maratonu: FUEN-Başkanı Alman-Danimarka Sınır Bölgesinde
- FUEN ECMI'nin 25. Kuruluş Yıldönümünü Kutladı
- AB Dahilindeki İçeriklere Ulaşım Hakkındaki Ortak Değer Paydaşları Diyaloğunda FUEN Kuruluşu Azınlıkların Menfaatlerini Temsil Etti