FUEN CONGRESS 201711.06.2019
The 62nd Congress of the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN) took place in Cluj-Napoca • Kolozsvár • Klausenburg, Romania, from 17-21 May 2017 at the Grand Hotel Napoca.
The FUEN Congress 2017 was co-organised by our member organization RMDSZ (Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania) in cooperation with other member organisations from Romania: MPP (Hungarian Civic Party) and Fara Armâneascâ dit România (Armans in Romania).
On the website congress2017.fuen.org you can find general information on the congress, the congress programme, information on the hosting city and the location and much more.
It was a great and interesting congress with exiting contributions and discussions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- EUROPEADA 2022: New date fixed
- The FUEN Assembly of Delegates demands in resolution EU Treaty change to include minority protection as an unambiguous competence
- Education and the Slovene minority in focus at the FUEN Congress
- FUEN Congress 2021: Europe’s future has to be the future of autochthonous minorities, too
- Fernand de Varennes 2021 FUEN Ödülü'yle Taltif Edildi
- FUEN 2021 Kongresi Törenle Açıldı.
- FUEN 2021 Yıllık Koongresi'ni Zoom Platformu üzerinden beş dille ve eş zamanlı tercüme ile canlı izleyebilirsiniz.
- ''FUEN'le Azınlık Sohbetleri Almanya'daki Danimarka Lisesi'ni Tanıttı''
- Azınlıklar İçin Sportmence Tanıtım: Sınır Ülkesi Ekibi Bisikletle 1000 Km. Mesafedeki Berlin ve Kopenhag Yolunda
- FUEN-Federal Sohbetleri İkinci Serisi: Federal Meclis Adayları Dış Azınlık Politikası Üzerinde Müzakere Etti