FUEN CONGRESS 201911.06.2019
The Anniversary Congress of the Federal Union of European Nationalities - 70 years of FUEN, took place from 12-16 June 2019 in Bratislava/Pozsony/Pressburg and Dunajská Streda/Dunaszerdahely, Slovakia.
The congress was co-hosted with the FUEN Member Organisations the Party of the Hungarian Community in Slovakia (Magyar Közösség Pártja) in cooperation with the Carpathian German Association in Slovakia (Karpatendeutscher Verein in der Slowakei).
The guests experienced a varied and festive programme. The Congress started on Wednesday, 12 June with the traditional minority market and cultural evening; the European minorities presented their cultural and linguistic diversity through music, dance, traditions and culinary delights, supported by information material about their minority.
On Thursday, 13 June the Congress was officially opened, and the anniversary celebrations took place. The accomplishments of 70 years of FUEN were evaluated and a direction was drafted for the minority umbrella organisation for the decades to come. The day ended with a festive evening event.
Friday, 14 June was spent in Dunajská Streda - Dunaszerdahely. The situation of minorities in Slovakia and Ukraine was the main focus of the day. FUEN also presented its new project "Minority Monitor”.
The FUEN Assembly of Delegates took place on Saturday, 15 June 2019, during which a new Presidium was elected. The congress ended with a boat tour with dinner.
All information on the FUEN Congress 2019 can be found at congress2019.fuen.org.
- Build Yourself! returns with three online trainings
- Conference series “Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" focuses on Bulgaria, Estonia and Ukraine
- The Hungarian Parliament adopts a resolution in support of the Minority SafePack Initiative
- The online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" continues in April with focus on Estonia, Ukraine and Bulgaria
- ''ORTA VE ORTADOĞU AVRUPA'DAKİ AZINLIKLARIN KORUNMASI VE HALK GRUPLARININ HAKLARI KONULU KONFERANSLAR DİZİSİ MACARİSTAN, HIRVATİSTAN VE SLOVAKYA'YA ODAKLANDI
- FUEN TAG 1. Tematik Semineri çevrim içi gerçekleşti
- ''Minority SafePack'' adlı Avrupa Halk Girişimi'nin Vatandaşlar Komitesi Avrupa Birliği Mahkemesi'nden Komisyon Tarafından Anılan Girişimle İlgili Olarak Alınan Kararı Hükümsüz Saymasını Talep Etti
- “Orta ve Ortadoğu Avrupa'daki Azınlıkların Korunması ve Halk Gruplarının Hakları” konulu çevrim içi konferans Mart ayında Macaristan, Hırvatistan ve Slovakya odaklı olmak üzere devam edecek
- EUROPEADA 2022 Yaz Mevsiminde Gerçekleştiriliyor
- '”Orta ve Ortadoğu Avrupa'daki Azınlıkların Korunması ve Halk Gruplarının Hakları” konulu konferansın Şubat ayı neşriyatı Avusturya, İtalya ce Çek Cumhuriyeti'ne yer verdi