FUEN CONGRESS 201911.06.2019
The Anniversary Congress of the Federal Union of European Nationalities - 70 years of FUEN, took place from 12-16 June 2019 in Bratislava/Pozsony/Pressburg and Dunajská Streda/Dunaszerdahely, Slovakia.
The congress was co-hosted with the FUEN Member Organisations the Party of the Hungarian Community in Slovakia (Magyar Közösség Pártja) in cooperation with the Carpathian German Association in Slovakia (Karpatendeutscher Verein in der Slowakei).
The guests experienced a varied and festive programme. The Congress started on Wednesday, 12 June with the traditional minority market and cultural evening; the European minorities presented their cultural and linguistic diversity through music, dance, traditions and culinary delights, supported by information material about their minority.
On Thursday, 13 June the Congress was officially opened, and the anniversary celebrations took place. The accomplishments of 70 years of FUEN were evaluated and a direction was drafted for the minority umbrella organisation for the decades to come. The day ended with a festive evening event.
Friday, 14 June was spent in Dunajská Streda - Dunaszerdahely. The situation of minorities in Slovakia and Ukraine was the main focus of the day. FUEN also presented its new project "Minority Monitor”.
The FUEN Assembly of Delegates took place on Saturday, 15 June 2019, during which a new Presidium was elected. The congress ended with a boat tour with dinner.
All information on the FUEN Congress 2019 can be found at congress2019.fuen.org.
- The February edition of the conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" was dedicated to Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic
- Polonya'daki Alman Gençliğinin Çok Dilli Belde İşaret Levhalarına İşareten Yaptığı Girişim.
- İletişim Personeli Olarak Çalıştırılacak Eleman için Münhal İşyeri İlanı
- FUEN'in 2021 Yılı Takvimine Haydi Bir Göz Atınız!
- Avusturya, İtalya ve Çek Cumhuriyeti, ''Orta ve Orta Doğu Avrupa'daki Azınlıkların Korunması ve Halk Gruplarının Hakları'' adlı Çevrimiçi Konferansın Odak Noktasını Oluşturdu.
- FUEN, Kärnten/Kosova'daki Karalayıcı Yazılımları Kınadı
- MSPI Halk Komitesi'nin Avrupa Komisyonu Tarafından Yapılan Bildiriye C(2021) 171 Karşı Tavrı
- Minority Safe Pack Girişimi: Avrupa Komisyonu AB'ki Ulusal Azınlıklara Sırt Çevirdi.
- 2021 Yılı Robert-Schuman Ödülleri İle İlgili Katılım Çağrısı
- FUEN, Hırvatistan'ın Banija Bölgesi'ndeki Şiddetli Deprem Nedeniyle Bağış Çağrısında Bulundu