FUEN CONGRESS 201811.06.2019
The 63rd FUEN Congress took place from 20-24 June 2018 in the European Capital of Culture 2018, Leeuwarden/Ljouwert, The Netherlands, in the WTC WestCord Hotel Leeuwarden.
The FUEN Congress 2018 was organised and hosted together with the FUEN member organisation Ried fan de Fryske Beweging (Council of the Frisian Movement).
The main topics of the FUEN Congress 2018 were the language diversity in Europe, the current situation of the Frisian community in the Netherlands and sharing good practices and working models in minority protection.
The great success and further steps of the Minority SafePack Initiative were in the center of the congress debates, as well as new developments in the field of minority rights in Europe.
All information on the congress can be found at congress2018.fuen.org
We thank all participants for great contributions, interesting discussions and a successful congress.
This project was supported by the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community and funded by the Federal Republic of Germany.
- EUROPEADA 2021 YAZ MEVSİMİNDE GERÇEKLEŞTİRİLİYOR 19.03.2020
- 2020 EUROPEADA ŞAMPİYONASI MAÇLARININ FİKSTÜRÜ HAZIR !
- FUEN'in Berlin'deki Bürosunun Açılışı
- Job Opening: YEN is looking for a Project Assistant
- FUEN, MSPI'nin yasama önerilerini Federal Parlamento Milletvekillerine sundu
- FUEN received the award of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana
- Minority SafePack adlı girişimin Avrupa Komisyonu'ndaki tanıtımı sırasında faydalı tartışmalar.
- Kendi Kendini İnşa Et! Haydi Şimdi ''Organizasyon ve İletişim Yönetimi'' Modülüne Başvuru Yap''
- Yeni Yılla Birlikte FUEN
- Minority SafePack adlı girişimin yasal önerileri 5 Şubat 2020 tarihinde Avrupa komisyonu'na sunuluyor