FUEN CONGRESS 201811.06.2019
The 63rd FUEN Congress took place from 20-24 June 2018 in the European Capital of Culture 2018, Leeuwarden/Ljouwert, The Netherlands, in the WTC WestCord Hotel Leeuwarden.
The FUEN Congress 2018 was organised and hosted together with the FUEN member organisation Ried fan de Fryske Beweging (Council of the Frisian Movement).
The main topics of the FUEN Congress 2018 were the language diversity in Europe, the current situation of the Frisian community in the Netherlands and sharing good practices and working models in minority protection.
The great success and further steps of the Minority SafePack Initiative were in the center of the congress debates, as well as new developments in the field of minority rights in Europe.
All information on the congress can be found at congress2018.fuen.org
We thank all participants for great contributions, interesting discussions and a successful congress.
This project was supported by the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community and funded by the Federal Republic of Germany.
- FUEN President addressed the 32nd Estonian Forum of National Minorities
- Registration is open for two Build Yourself! online trainings
- Slovenians in Italy: Without guaranteeing Slovenian representation, reducing the number of seats in the Italian parliament is not acceptable
- FUEN Assembly of Delegates goes online
- FUEN held political meetings in Berlin with Bundestag members from CDU/CSU and FDP
- FUEN President Loránt Vincze addresses the European Forum Alpbach
- Koronaca konuşuyor musunuz? Lausitzli Sorblar Topluluğu'nun yarattığı birçok olumlu örneğin içinden birini öne çıkarmak mümkün olmuyor
- Tadil edilen ve genişletilen Kuzey Şilezya Müzesi açıldı
- MSPI: FUEN Başkan Yardımcısı Alfreider İtalya Devlet Müsteşarı Riccardo Fraccaro ile buluştu
- Koronaca konuşuyor musunuz? İstanbul Rumları Ekümenik Federasyonu pandemi sürecinde sosyal dayanışma programı için yeni imkanlar yarattı