FUEN CONGRESS 201811.06.2019
The 63rd FUEN Congress took place from 20-24 June 2018 in the European Capital of Culture 2018, Leeuwarden/Ljouwert, The Netherlands, in the WTC WestCord Hotel Leeuwarden.
The FUEN Congress 2018 was organised and hosted together with the FUEN member organisation Ried fan de Fryske Beweging (Council of the Frisian Movement).
The main topics of the FUEN Congress 2018 were the language diversity in Europe, the current situation of the Frisian community in the Netherlands and sharing good practices and working models in minority protection.
The great success and further steps of the Minority SafePack Initiative were in the center of the congress debates, as well as new developments in the field of minority rights in Europe.
All information on the congress can be found at congress2018.fuen.org
We thank all participants for great contributions, interesting discussions and a successful congress.
This project was supported by the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community and funded by the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The regional government of the province of Fryslân issued a statement of support for the Minority SafePack Initiative
- EUROPEADA 2022: New date fixed
- The FUEN Assembly of Delegates demands in resolution EU Treaty change to include minority protection as an unambiguous competence
- Education and the Slovene minority in focus at the FUEN Congress
- FUEN Congress 2021: Europe’s future has to be the future of autochthonous minorities, too
- Fernand de Varennes 2021 FUEN Ödülü'yle Taltif Edildi
- FUEN 2021 Kongresi Törenle Açıldı.
- FUEN 2021 Yıllık Koongresi'ni Zoom Platformu üzerinden beş dille ve eş zamanlı tercüme ile canlı izleyebilirsiniz.
- ''FUEN'le Azınlık Sohbetleri Almanya'daki Danimarka Lisesi'ni Tanıttı''
- Azınlıklar İçin Sportmence Tanıtım: Sınır Ülkesi Ekibi Bisikletle 1000 Km. Mesafedeki Berlin ve Kopenhag Yolunda