FUEN CONGRESS 201611.06.2019
The annual congress of the Federal Union of European Minorities (FUEN) in 2016 was held in Wrocław, the European Capital of Culture, from 18 to 22 May 2016.
More than 150 participants from 27 nations, representing more than 50 minorities, got together to discuss their concerns and wishes for the future.
The main topics of the Congress were the general situation in Europe, the conditions for minorities in Poland, the situation in Ukraine, the cooperation of organisations representing minorities and the refugee issue.
The Congress was organised in cooperation with the Association of German Social Cultural Societies in Poland (Verband der deutschen Sozial-Kulturellen Gesellschaften in Polen) VDG.
After the opening of the congress, the first day of the congress was be dedicated to the current situation in Poland and its minority policy, with a focus on the German minority.
The second day of the congress was a thematic day with the motto: “Quo vadis Europe? The multifaceted crisis of Europe”.
The FUEN Assembly of Delegates, which was held during the congress, elected the new Presidium as well as the members of the European Dialogue Forum and speakers for the FUEN working groups.
A minority market offered plenty of opportunity to get into contact with the many minorities, before the participants themselves experienced the Capital of Culture.
The keynote speaker of the congress was Astrid Thors, High Commissioner for National Minorities at the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).
We thank all participants for thrilling contributions, interesting discussions and a successful congress.
This project was supported by the Federal Ministry of Interior and funded by the Federal Republic of Germany.
- FUEN delegation presented the MSPI to the Breton community in France
- The programs of the 100 year anniversary of Danish-German border-region are underway
- FUEN Başkanı Macaristan'daki Alman Öz Yönetim Günü'ne Katıldı.
- Minority SafePack Adlı Girişime Ait İmzalar Çevrimiçi Yoluyla Avrupa Komisyonu'nda Kayıt Altına Alındı.
- Register now for the next Build Yourself! training about fundraising and community management!
- Uzman Beyin Göçü ve İş Gücü Seferberliği Potsam'daki Bölgeler Forumunun Konularıydı.
- FUEN Genç Moldavya Azınlıklarını Flensburg'ta Karşıladı
- FUEN'in Kendini Bizzat İnşa Et adlı ikinci Çalışmasının Konusu Başarılı Bir İletişim
- Ukrayna, Doğu Paktı Ülkeleri ve Rusya'daki Ulusal Azınlıkları Güçlendirme Görevi FUEN'de
- Azınlıkların Eğitimine İlişkin Birleşmiş MilletleTavsiyeleri Minority SafePack Girişimini Ele Aldı.