FUEN CONGRESS 201611.06.2019
The annual congress of the Federal Union of European Minorities (FUEN) in 2016 was held in Wrocław, the European Capital of Culture, from 18 to 22 May 2016.
More than 150 participants from 27 nations, representing more than 50 minorities, got together to discuss their concerns and wishes for the future.
The main topics of the Congress were the general situation in Europe, the conditions for minorities in Poland, the situation in Ukraine, the cooperation of organisations representing minorities and the refugee issue.
The Congress was organised in cooperation with the Association of German Social Cultural Societies in Poland (Verband der deutschen Sozial-Kulturellen Gesellschaften in Polen) VDG.
After the opening of the congress, the first day of the congress was be dedicated to the current situation in Poland and its minority policy, with a focus on the German minority.
The second day of the congress was a thematic day with the motto: “Quo vadis Europe? The multifaceted crisis of Europe”.
The FUEN Assembly of Delegates, which was held during the congress, elected the new Presidium as well as the members of the European Dialogue Forum and speakers for the FUEN working groups.
A minority market offered plenty of opportunity to get into contact with the many minorities, before the participants themselves experienced the Capital of Culture.
The keynote speaker of the congress was Astrid Thors, High Commissioner for National Minorities at the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).
We thank all participants for thrilling contributions, interesting discussions and a successful congress.
This project was supported by the Federal Ministry of Interior and funded by the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The February edition of the conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" was dedicated to Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic
- Polonya'daki Alman Gençliğinin Çok Dilli Belde İşaret Levhalarına İşareten Yaptığı Girişim.
- İletişim Personeli Olarak Çalıştırılacak Eleman için Münhal İşyeri İlanı
- FUEN'in 2021 Yılı Takvimine Haydi Bir Göz Atınız!
- Avusturya, İtalya ve Çek Cumhuriyeti, ''Orta ve Orta Doğu Avrupa'daki Azınlıkların Korunması ve Halk Gruplarının Hakları'' adlı Çevrimiçi Konferansın Odak Noktasını Oluşturdu.
- FUEN, Kärnten/Kosova'daki Karalayıcı Yazılımları Kınadı
- MSPI Halk Komitesi'nin Avrupa Komisyonu Tarafından Yapılan Bildiriye C(2021) 171 Karşı Tavrı
- Minority Safe Pack Girişimi: Avrupa Komisyonu AB'ki Ulusal Azınlıklara Sırt Çevirdi.
- 2021 Yılı Robert-Schuman Ödülleri İle İlgili Katılım Çağrısı
- FUEN, Hırvatistan'ın Banija Bölgesi'ndeki Şiddetli Deprem Nedeniyle Bağış Çağrısında Bulundu