FUEN CONGRESS 201611.06.2019
The annual congress of the Federal Union of European Minorities (FUEN) in 2016 was held in Wrocław, the European Capital of Culture, from 18 to 22 May 2016.
More than 150 participants from 27 nations, representing more than 50 minorities, got together to discuss their concerns and wishes for the future.
The main topics of the Congress were the general situation in Europe, the conditions for minorities in Poland, the situation in Ukraine, the cooperation of organisations representing minorities and the refugee issue.
The Congress was organised in cooperation with the Association of German Social Cultural Societies in Poland (Verband der deutschen Sozial-Kulturellen Gesellschaften in Polen) VDG.
After the opening of the congress, the first day of the congress was be dedicated to the current situation in Poland and its minority policy, with a focus on the German minority.
The second day of the congress was a thematic day with the motto: “Quo vadis Europe? The multifaceted crisis of Europe”.
The FUEN Assembly of Delegates, which was held during the congress, elected the new Presidium as well as the members of the European Dialogue Forum and speakers for the FUEN working groups.
A minority market offered plenty of opportunity to get into contact with the many minorities, before the participants themselves experienced the Capital of Culture.
The keynote speaker of the congress was Astrid Thors, High Commissioner for National Minorities at the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).
We thank all participants for thrilling contributions, interesting discussions and a successful congress.
This project was supported by the Federal Ministry of Interior and funded by the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The Frisian-Danish school in Germany was presented in Minority Talks
- Minority Talks presents the Frisian-Danish school in Germany
- Minority Talks with FUEN debuted with a documentary on a German school in Denmark
- FUEN ve AGDM, IVDK'nin 30. kuruluş yıldönümünü kutladılar
- FUEN ile Azınlık Sohbetlerinin prömiyeri Çarşamba günü!
- Türk azınlıkları ve toplulukları FUEN TAG 2. Tematik Semineri’nde bir araya geldi
- Sivil Toplum Kuruluşları (NGO) ve Gençlerin Yönetimi Almanca Düzenlenen Kendi Kendini İnşa Et Adlı Eğitimin Hararetli Konuları Oldu
- Haklarımız Buna Bağlı: Azınlık Toplulukları İçin Nüfus Sayımlarının Önemi Konulu FUEN Webinarı
- EUROPEADA Görüşmesi: Azınlıklara Ait Futbol Takımları 2022 Yılının Sevincini Şimdiden Yaşıyor
- FUEN'in Halk Nüfus Sayımına İlişkin WEB-Semineri ve Bunun Avrupa'daki Ulusal Azınlıklar Açısından Önemi