FUEN CONGRESS 201411.06.2019
Documents FUEN Congress 2014
|FUEN Congress 2014
Together with Bund Deutscher Nordschleswiger (German minority in Denmark) and Sydslesvigsk Forening (Danish minority in Germany), FUEN organised the largest minority congress in Europe, with about 200 guests from 30 countries. It was a jubilee congress; FUEN was founded in 1949 and can look back at 65 years of activities this year.
Read an overview of the main subjects of the congress and take a look at the many beautiful photos from the congress here
Assembly of Delegates
- Resolution by CDU/CSU and SPD in support of the Minority SafePack Initiative to be adopted in the German Bundestag
- Build Yourself! – and your organisation’s brand
- EUstrat conference: the MSPI opened a new chapter in European integration
- Conclusion of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Groups Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”
- Kick-off of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe“
- FUEN held its Assembly of Delegates 2020 with remote participation
- Başarılı Bir Marka Tesisinin Temel Esaslarını ''Build Yourself -Kendi Kendini İnşa Et'' ile Öğreniniz !
- Minority SafePack Adlı Girişimin Avrupa Parlamentosu'nda Yapılan Açık İfade Sunumu Olağanüstü Düzeyde Olumlu Bir Karşılık Gördü
- Non-Kin-State Çalışma Topluluğu'nun Çevrim İçi Oturumunda Her Şey Önümüzdeki Yıllık Oturum Üzerinde Şekillendi
- 15.Ekim 2020: Avrupa Parlamentosu'nda Minority SafePack Adlı Halk Girişimiyle ilgili Açık İfade Sunumu