FUEN CONGRESS 201411.06.2019
Documents FUEN Congress 2014
|FUEN Congress 2014
Together with Bund Deutscher Nordschleswiger (German minority in Denmark) and Sydslesvigsk Forening (Danish minority in Germany), FUEN organised the largest minority congress in Europe, with about 200 guests from 30 countries. It was a jubilee congress; FUEN was founded in 1949 and can look back at 65 years of activities this year.
Read an overview of the main subjects of the congress and take a look at the many beautiful photos from the congress here
Assembly of Delegates
- The regional government of the province of Fryslân issued a statement of support for the Minority SafePack Initiative
- EUROPEADA 2022: New date fixed
- The FUEN Assembly of Delegates demands in resolution EU Treaty change to include minority protection as an unambiguous competence
- Education and the Slovene minority in focus at the FUEN Congress
- FUEN Congress 2021: Europe’s future has to be the future of autochthonous minorities, too
- Fernand de Varennes 2021 FUEN Ödülü'yle Taltif Edildi
- FUEN 2021 Kongresi Törenle Açıldı.
- FUEN 2021 Yıllık Koongresi'ni Zoom Platformu üzerinden beş dille ve eş zamanlı tercüme ile canlı izleyebilirsiniz.
- ''FUEN'le Azınlık Sohbetleri Almanya'daki Danimarka Lisesi'ni Tanıttı''
- Azınlıklar İçin Sportmence Tanıtım: Sınır Ülkesi Ekibi Bisikletle 1000 Km. Mesafedeki Berlin ve Kopenhag Yolunda