FUEN CONGRESS 201328.03.2013
The FUEN Congress is coming. From 19 until 23 June 2013 the FUEN Congress will take place in Brixen, South Tyrol. The local organiser is the Südtiroler Volkspartei (SVP: South Tyrolean People’s Party). SVP is a long-time member and has much experience in organising European congresses.
Please have a look at our FUEN homepage. The latest information and the main topics of FUEN are presented in a renewed style.
After the Easter break (from 15 April till 31 May 2013) you will have the opportunity to register for the congress. The registration is binding.
The number of places is limited – and the member organisations of FUEN will have priority and pay a reduced participants’ fee. However, FUEN offer the possibility to participate in the congress to all who are interested.
To all the FUEN-members: Please keep in mind that only organisations that paid their membership fee will have the right to vote at the Assembly of Delegates! There will be elections at the Congress in 2013. You have been reminder about this fact last week.
Together with our friends from South Tyrol we look forward to a great congress.
The FUEN-team wishes you happy Easter!
With kind regards,
- Loránt Vincze at CoE conference: the hopes tied to the Framework Convention and the Language Charter have not yet been met
- Autonomous regions in the North as a model
- What languages are worth – and how best to learn your neighbour's language
- Forum of European Minority Regions in Helsinki starts with an appeal: "Give language minorities a new status"
- FUEN President at the EU Regional Forum: the EU should cooperate with the CoE in developing a framework for minority protection
- The Forum of the European Minority Regions starts on Thursday in Helsinki – Watch it live!
- Small communities also have our support: Molise Croats hosted the 24th AGSM Seminar
- Sakın Kaçırmayın: Helsinki’de Avrupa Azınlık Bölgeleri Forumu
- Türk azınlıkları ve toplulukları FUEN TAG 3. Tematik Semineri’nde buluştu
- Avrupa'daki Slav Azınlıkların 24. AGSM Semineri Başlıyor