We are hiring! FUEN is looking for a Project Coordinator08.07.2019
The Federal Union of European Nationalities is looking for a new, motivated staff member. We are looking to fill the position of Project Coordinator for the Working Groups of Non-Kin-State Minorities and Education. We offer collaboration in a European team, sophisticated projects and implementation of new ideas.
The Non-Kin-State Woking Group and the Education Working Group have been under the governing body of the FUEN since 2017. They see themselves as solidarity communities that enable minorities to address specific topics and areas of responsibility that meet their special needs and challenges. To support the activities of the working groups we are looking for a part-time Project Coordinator (30 hours per week) as of 1 September 2019.
- Do You Speak Corona? Podcasts replaced cultural events for the Carpathian Germans in Slovakia
- Do You Speak Corona? The Association for Human Rights Protection of Roma – Stip was in the first line of helpers in the Republic of Macedonia
- Do You Speak Corona? An almanach about the work of the Aromanian community in Serbia was published during lockdown
- Do You Speak Corona? The rights of Western Thrace Turks in Greece were arbitrarily restricted during the pandemic period
- Minorities without a Kin-State discussed COVID-19 related problems at their Working Group’s first online meeting
- Organizational and Communication Management were the focus of the first Build Yourself! online training
- FUEN welcomes the restitution of the Narodni Dom to the Slovene community in Italy
- Do You Speak Corona? Updated survey report for 43 minority groups in 25 European countries
- The Build Yourself! online training on Organisational and Communication Management starts this Friday!
- Germany takes a historic step by taking over responsibility for the Sorbs