Organizational and Communication Management were the focus of the first Build Yourself! online training13.07.2020
After a trio of successful capacity-building trainings organised for its Member organisations at the end of 2019 and beginning of 2020, FUEN’s Build Yourself! relaunched this July with online trainings. The first in a line of three already announced online trainings took place on 10-11 July, focusing on Organizational and Communication Management. Two outstanding professional trainers, Stefan Wacker and Peter Noordhoek shared their knowledge and illustrated the advantages and disadvantages of the platforms available on the market both in external communication and in organizational work. In a time when face-to-face meetings are reduced to the minimum and much of the work shifts to online, it is essential to choose the best online tools. The market today offers innumerable communication platforms, and it is a challenge to choose the one that suits your organisation. The use of a communication tool adapted to the needs and available financial and technical resources should improve internal communication. The training helped exactly in this regard, demonstrating the ways different platforms can help organizational work.
In his greeting, FUEN President Loránt Vincze explained the importance of face-to-face meetings in the life of an organization, saying he hopes things will get back to normal soon. But, he added, meanwhile the FUEN does its job, offering trainings to its Member Organizations, and is on the right track towards becoming a knowledge-based organization. “The pandemic brought new challenges for us, but one thing is for sure: come what may, FUEN will not stop the work started many years ago in the interest of national minorities” – said the President.
The Build Yourself! online training’s professional partner is the Robert Schuman Institute. Financial partner: the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community.
The second online training, to be held on 4-5 September 2020, focuses on Online and Offline Networking, presenting channels, useful tips and tricks. Showing presence, communicating to the outside world and building valuable relationships can and should be done not only offline, but also online. The aim of the webinar is to develop the MOs’ capacity to make new relationships and to be active parts of society, both online and offline according to the circumstances. More info here.
The third online training will take place on 2-3 October 2020, and it focuses on Brand Building. The main objective is to show our member organisations how important it is to develop a consistent and long-term strategy to promote the organisation's brand/image in an appealing way and how important is the perception of the community. It also serves to attract new members, especially younger people. During the training representatives of our MOs will also be kept up to date with new trends in branding. More info here.
- FUEN President addressed the 32nd Estonian Forum of National Minorities
- Registration is open for two Build Yourself! online trainings
- Slovenians in Italy: Without guaranteeing Slovenian representation, reducing the number of seats in the Italian parliament is not acceptable
- FUEN Assembly of Delegates goes online
- FUEN held political meetings in Berlin with Bundestag members from CDU/CSU and FDP
- FUEN President Loránt Vincze addresses the European Forum Alpbach
- Do You Speak Corona? There were too many positive examples in the Lusatian Sorb community to highlight just one
- The extended and rebuilt German Museum Nordschleswig is now open
- MSPI: FUEN Vice President Alfreider met Italian Undersecretary of State Riccardo Fraccaro
- Do You Speak Corona? The Ecumenical Federation of Constantinopolitans found new means to its Social Solidarity program during the pandemic