FUEN Congress 201325.02.2013
Dear member organisations, friends and sponsors,
As already announced with the New Year’s greetings, the next FUEN Congress will take place from 19 - 23 June 2013 in the beautiful city of Brixen in South Tyrol, Italy.
The congress will be organised in close cooperation with the South Tyrolean People’s Party (Südtiroler Volkspartei, SVP). The FUEN presidium had its first meeting of the year in Bozen / Bolzano during which the ambitious programme of FUEN and the congress were being discussed.
The main focus of this year’s congress will be on the European Citizens’ Initiative - one million signatures for the European minorities - and on the benefits of autonomy and self-government in Europe.
More information about practical matters and registration will follow.
Please save the date - We are looking forward to seeing you in South Tyrol.
Hans Heinrich Hansen
- The first online meeting of AGDM focused on the problems caused by the coronavirus pandemic
- Do You Speak Corona? A shortage in food supplies is a big concern for Macedonians in Albania
- Do You Speak Corona? Romansh is sparsely used in official communication in Switzerland
- Minority SafePack: new deadlines set for public hearing and Commission communication
- Pain still continues for 76 years: Deportation of the Crimean Tatars
- Do You Speak Corona? Many European countries do not offer information on the pandemic in minority languages
- Solidarity and Diversity in the wake of Corona: Statement from the Youth of European Nationalities
- EUROPEADA to take place in the summer of 2021
- The match schedule for EUROPEADA 2020 is ready!
- The new FUEN Berlin office has opened