FUEN Congress 201325.02.2013
Dear member organisations, friends and sponsors,
As already announced with the New Year’s greetings, the next FUEN Congress will take place from 19 - 23 June 2013 in the beautiful city of Brixen in South Tyrol, Italy.
The congress will be organised in close cooperation with the South Tyrolean People’s Party (Südtiroler Volkspartei, SVP). The FUEN presidium had its first meeting of the year in Bozen / Bolzano during which the ambitious programme of FUEN and the congress were being discussed.
The main focus of this year’s congress will be on the European Citizens’ Initiative - one million signatures for the European minorities - and on the benefits of autonomy and self-government in Europe.
More information about practical matters and registration will follow.
Please save the date - We are looking forward to seeing you in South Tyrol.
Hans Heinrich Hansen
- FUEN webinar on national minorities in European censuses
- Strong support for MSPI at committee meeting of the DG Parliament in Ostbelgien
- Register now for the German-language Build Yourself! training on NGO Management!
- FUEN BUNDESTALKS: CANDIDATES FOR THE BUNDESTAG DISCUSS MINORITY ISSUES AT THE INITIATIVE OF FUEN
- Build Yourself! returns this week with a German-language training on motivating the youth
- A follow-up on language revitalization was the topic of the online meeting of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- FUEN BundesTalks Part 1 - FUEN election debate with candidates for the Bundestag from Schleswig-Holstein
- TAG: Даже спустя 77 лет со дня годовщины депортации Крымских Татар, раны тех лет до сих пор дают о себе знать
- Another successful training session completed by Build Yourself!
- The European Dialogue Forum members discussed future plans at their online meeting