FUEN CONGRESS 201411.06.2019
Documents FUEN Congress 2014
|FUEN Congress 2014
Together with Bund Deutscher Nordschleswiger (German minority in Denmark) and Sydslesvigsk Forening (Danish minority in Germany), FUEN organised the largest minority congress in Europe, with about 200 guests from 30 countries. It was a jubilee congress; FUEN was founded in 1949 and can look back at 65 years of activities this year.
Read an overview of the main subjects of the congress and take a look at the many beautiful photos from the congress here
Assembly of Delegates
- FUEN condemns funding cuts for minority language education in Poland
- The European Dialogue Forum held its first meeting in 2022
- Teaching Turkish in pre-school in Greece was on the agenda of the EP’s PETI committee
- Happy 2022 with the FUEN Photo Calendar!
- «Рабочая группа тюркских меньшинств и сообществ» FUEN TAG собралась на 7-ом Ежегодном семинаре
- Borderless Media Consumption: Geoblocking reform – FUEN sits at the table with film and TV industry
- Minority marathon: FUEN’s President in the German-Danish border region
- FUEN congratulates ECMI on its 25th anniversary
- FUEN represents the interests of minorities in the Stakeholders’ dialogue on access to and availability of audiovisual content across the EU
- New German coalition agreement a success for minorities – but not across the board