New German coalition agreement a success for minorities – but not across the board25.11.2021
How tourism can help a minority – and how it harms it22.11.2021
He was the heart and face of the Molise Croats: on the death of Antonio Sammartino22.11.2021
Europe as a guest in Dagebüll: Annual Conference of the Non-Kin-State Working Group17.11.2021
Conference on the future of Europe as an opportunity for minorities16.11.2021
International organisations and the European Parliament's Minority Intergroup to collaborate on the Conference on the Future of Europe15.11.2021
FUEN took part in the European Commission's stakeholder dialogue on access to audio-visual content10.11.2021
It was a celebration for us: 30 years of AGDM08.11.2021
Conferences, cultural sites and a significant anniversary – the 30th Annual Conference of the AGDM in Northern Schleswig04.11.2021
- Minority report presented in Schleswig-Holstein: "We are not resting on our laurels"
- Conference on Minority Policy: Success in Germany, disillusionment at EU level
- Western Balkans: Schleswig-Holstein’s institutions, NGOs and minorities were presented in a virtual tour
- FUEN takes participants from Western Balkans on a virtual study tour through Schleswig-Holstein
- Loránt Vincze at CoE conference: the hopes tied to the Framework Convention and the Language Charter have not yet been met
- Autonomous regions in the North as a model
- What languages are worth – and how best to learn your neighbour's language
- Forum of European Minority Regions in Helsinki starts with an appeal: "Give language minorities a new status"
- FUEN President at the EU Regional Forum: the EU should cooperate with the CoE in developing a framework for minority protection
- The Forum of the European Minority Regions starts on Thursday in Helsinki – Watch it live!