We are hiring! FUEN is looking for a Project Coordinator08.07.2019
The Federal Union of European Nationalities is looking for a new, motivated staff member. We are looking to fill the position of Project Coordinator for the Working Groups of Non-Kin-State Minorities and Education. We offer collaboration in a European team, sophisticated projects and implementation of new ideas.
The Non-Kin-State Woking Group and the Education Working Group have been under the governing body of the FUEN since 2017. They see themselves as solidarity communities that enable minorities to address specific topics and areas of responsibility that meet their special needs and challenges. To support the activities of the working groups we are looking for a part-time Project Coordinator (30 hours per week) as of 1 September 2019.
- The German Bundestag appeals in a Resolution to the European Commission to implement the Minority SafePack Initiative
- Resolution by CDU/CSU and SPD in support of the Minority SafePack Initiative to be adopted in the German Bundestag
- Build Yourself! – and your organisation’s brand
- EUstrat conference: the MSPI opened a new chapter in European integration
- Conclusion of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Groups Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”
- Kick-off of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe“
- FUEN held its Assembly of Delegates 2020 with remote participation
- Learn the essentials of successful brand building with Build Yourself!
- The Minority SafePack Initiative got an overwhelmingly positive feedback in the Public Hearing of the European Parliament
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group made preparations for their Annual Meeting via an online meeting