Register now for the German-language Build Yourself! training on NGO Management!15.06.2021
How can an NGO successfully manage its work in times of Corona and its challenges? This will be the main theme of the upcoming Germna-language online training of Build Yourself! The aim of this training. Which will be held on 18-19 June 2021 is to provide FUEN member organisations with the necessary knowledge and skills in NGO management that will help them to adapt their activities to the challenging times. We will not only look at the current public life, which is marked by restrictions, but we will also dare to look into the future and learn what preparations we can already make in our work for increased relaxations in public life until the end of the Corona.
Eva Majewski, officer in the management staff of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development and former chairperson of European Democrat Students, the official student association of the European People's Party (EPP), Alexandra Zakova, the chairperson of the largest political youth organisation in Slovakia, Civic Democratic Youth (ODM) and returning trainers Jannes-Herman Mostert and Sofia van der Vegt will be the trainers.
For this German-language training we have invited members of German FUEN Member Organisations from Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Latvia and Estonia (and also additionally Georgia and Moldavia), but we still have a limited number of free slots available. If you are interested in taking part in the training free of charge, please do not hesitate! Click here to find out the detailed programme and register!
- New German coalition agreement a success for minorities – but not across the board
- How tourism can help a minority – and how it harms it
- He was the heart and face of the Molise Croats: on the death of Antonio Sammartino
- Europe as a guest in Dagebüll: Annual Conference of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- Conference on the future of Europe as an opportunity for minorities
- International organisations and the European Parliament's Minority Intergroup to collaborate on the Conference on the Future of Europe
- FUEN took part in the European Commission's stakeholder dialogue on access to audio-visual content
- It was a celebration for us: 30 years of AGDM
- Conferences, cultural sites and a significant anniversary – the 30th Annual Conference of the AGDM in Northern Schleswig
- Minority report presented in Schleswig-Holstein: "We are not resting on our laurels"