FUEN welcomed Moldavian minority youth representatives in Flensburg11.12.2019
On Tuesday December 10th 2019 FUEN welcomed a delegation of young minority leaders from Moldova in Flensburg. The study visit is part of the project “Empowering Future Minority Leaders” which takes place in Moldova and Germany and is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office. Twelve members from various minority groups in Moldova – amongst them representatives of the Russian, Belorussian, Gagausian, Polish, Bulgarian and Ukrainian minority – spend five days in the German-Danish border region to learn about the local minority institutions and best-practices. The visit is organized by the European Centre For Minority Issues.
During their visit at the FUEN office in Flensburg, Matic Germovšek Ž., coordinator of the Slavic Working Group, informed the guests about the history and structure of FUEN as well as recent initiatives such as the Minority SafePack Initiative or the Dialogue For a Stable Future in Ukraine. Fortunately, Giuanna Beeli, president of the YEN, could arrange a spontaneous trip to Flensburg and presented the youth work activities first hand, which was met with particular interest by the young Moldavian visitors. Events like the EUROPEADA or the workshops that are organized by the FUEN and YEN especially within FUEN's Build Yourself! capacity-building programme, so far had no participants from Moldova, which might change in the future. The presentations were concluded by further discussions and casual talks over tea, coffee and Christmas biscuits.
- FUEN delegation presented the MSPI to the Breton community in France
- The programs of the 100 year anniversary of Danish-German border-region are underway
- FUEN President took part in the Day of German Self-governments in Hungary
- Online regisztrálták a Minority SafePack aláírásait az Európai Bizottságnál
- Register now for the next Build Yourself! training about fundraising and community management!
- Brain drain and the movement of workforce were the topics of the Forum of the Regions in Potsdam
- FUEN’s second Build Yourself! training was all about successful communication
- FUEN on a mission to empower national minorities in Ukraine and in countries of Eastern Partnership and Russia
- UN recommendations on minority education include the Minority SafePack
- Az Európai Parlamentben mutatták be a Minority SafePack kezdeményezésen alapuló jogszabály-javaslatokat