FUEN is looking for a Communications Officer16.02.2021
The Federal Union of European Nationalities is looking for a Communications Officer to start as soon as possible.
Your tasks will be:
- continuous information and public relations work of FUEN in German language
- Collaboration in the planning and implementation of public relations measures
- editorial work for the various online formats
- continuous maintenance of websites and forums in social networks of FUEN
- media support for FUEN's project activities
- preparation of press releases and press contributions
- Coordination of the German-language press work of FUEN
For the job requirements and what we have to offer please consult our announcement in German (as the good knowledge of German is one of our most important requirements).
- FUEN condemns funding cuts for minority language education in Poland
- The European Dialogue Forum held its first meeting in 2022
- Teaching Turkish in pre-school in Greece was on the agenda of the EP’s PETI committee
- Happy 2022 with the FUEN Photo Calendar!
- Turkic minorities and communities came together in the 7th Annual Meeting of FUEN TAG
- Borderless Media Consumption: Geoblocking reform – FUEN sits at the table with film and TV industry
- Minority marathon: FUEN’s President in the German-Danish border region
- FUEN congratulates ECMI on its 25th anniversary
- FUEN represents the interests of minorities in the Stakeholders’ dialogue on access to and availability of audiovisual content across the EU
- New German coalition agreement a success for minorities – but not across the board