20 men and 4 women teams square off at EUROPEADA – find out who plays who in the groups!16.05.2022
A strong woman from Mariupol and the war: FUEN Vice-President meets the Chairperson of the Federation of Greek Societies of Ukraine16.05.2022
EUROPEADA and UEFA explore cooperation10.05.2022
Loránt Vincze at the UN Regional Forum on Minority Issues: „Minorities are a neglected group in Europe"03.05.2022
Dramatic call for help from Ukraine and a new donation partner22.04.2022
FUEN congratulates the new German Commissioner for Minorities Natalie Pawlik14.04.2022
FUEN President in Vienna: More empathy, more time and more work needed to improve the situation of Roma12.04.2022
Minority Monitor publishes case study on German education in Poland11.04.2022
New developments in the case of teaching German in Poland07.04.2022
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- What does minority mean here? German politicians discuss in Berlin
- The Parliament of the German-speaking Community in East Belgium calls for the protection of minorities in the EU in a resolution
- FUEN Conference on the Future of Europe in Flensburg: Minorities give EU a clear work order
- Follow the FUEN Conference on the Future of Europe today in a livestream!
- AIDEZ, POUR QUE NOUS PUISSIONS AIDER! La FUEN a lancé sa campagne d'aide humanitaire "Minorités pour l'Ukraine"
- La FUEN lance une campagne d'aide humanitaire pour l'Ukraine
- Russia’s war against Ukraine is also affecting the many nationalities from the country
- FUEN strongly condemns the Russian invasion of Ukraine
- What is the current situation of the Hungarian minority in Ukraine?
- FUEN condemns the discrimination of German children in Poland