We are hiring! FUEN is looking for a Project Coordinator08.07.2019
The Federal Union of European Nationalities is looking for a new, motivated staff member. We are looking to fill the position of Project Coordinator for the Working Groups of Non-Kin-State Minorities and Education. We offer collaboration in a European team, sophisticated projects and implementation of new ideas.
The Non-Kin-State Woking Group and the Education Working Group have been under the governing body of the FUEN since 2017. They see themselves as solidarity communities that enable minorities to address specific topics and areas of responsibility that meet their special needs and challenges. To support the activities of the working groups we are looking for a part-time Project Coordinator (30 hours per week) as of 1 September 2019.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- FUEN President addressed the 32nd Estonian Forum of National Minorities
- Registration is open for two Build Yourself! online trainings
- Slovenians in Italy: Without guaranteeing Slovenian representation, reducing the number of seats in the Italian parliament is not acceptable
- FUEN Assembly of Delegates goes online
- FUEN held political meetings in Berlin with Bundestag members from CDU/CSU and FDP
- FUEN President Loránt Vincze addresses the European Forum Alpbach
- Do You Speak Corona? There were too many positive examples in the Lusatian Sorb community to highlight just one
- The extended and rebuilt German Museum Nordschleswig is now open
- MSPI: FUEN Vice President Alfreider met Italian Undersecretary of State Riccardo Fraccaro
- Do You Speak Corona? The Ecumenical Federation of Constantinopolitans found new means to its Social Solidarity program during the pandemic