Types of membership10.06.2019
Organisations can be admitted as ordinary member, if they advocate the interests of their autochthonous, national minority/ethnic group in a representative manner, are democratically constituted, fulfil the requirements of Article 2 of the FUEN Statutes and have a substantial part of the autochthonous, national minority/ethnic group as their members. Two or more organisations advocating the interests of the same autochthonous, national minority/ethnic group in a representative manner can also be admitted as ordinary members.
Organisations of autochthonous, national minorities/ethnic groups can be admitted as associated members, if they are not represented by ordinary members. Also EBLUL-Member State Committees or associations of several minorities in one state, which work independently on the national level, may be admitted as associated members.
Establishments, institutions, foundations and associations can also be admitted as supporting members, provided that they support the work of FUEN.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- EUROPEADA to take place in the summer of 2021
- The match schedule for EUROPEADA 2020 is ready!
- The new FUEN Berlin office has opened
- Job Opening: YEN is looking for a Project Assistant
- FUEN presented the MSPI legislative proposals to members of the German Bundestag
- FUEN received the award of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana
- Fruitful discussions at the presentation of the Minority SafePack Initiative to the European Commission
- Build Yourself!: Register now for the Organisational and communication management training!
- New Year at FUEN
- The legislative proposals of the Minority SafePack Initiative will be presented to the European Commission on the 5th of February