Organizational and Communication Management were the focus of the first Build Yourself! online training13.07.2020
After a trio of successful capacity-building trainings organised for its Member organisations at the end of 2019 and beginning of 2020, FUEN’s Build Yourself! relaunched this July with online trainings. The first in a line of three already announced online trainings took place on 10-11 July, focusing on Organizational and Communication Management. Two outstanding professional trainers, Stefan Wacker and Peter Noordhoek shared their knowledge and illustrated the advantages and disadvantages of the platforms available on the market both in external communication and in organizational work. In a time when face-to-face meetings are reduced to the minimum and much of the work shifts to online, it is essential to choose the best online tools. The market today offers innumerable communication platforms, and it is a challenge to choose the one that suits your organisation. The use of a communication tool adapted to the needs and available financial and technical resources should improve internal communication. The training helped exactly in this regard, demonstrating the ways different platforms can help organizational work.
In his greeting, FUEN President Loránt Vincze explained the importance of face-to-face meetings in the life of an organization, saying he hopes things will get back to normal soon. But, he added, meanwhile the FUEN does its job, offering trainings to its Member Organizations, and is on the right track towards becoming a knowledge-based organization. “The pandemic brought new challenges for us, but one thing is for sure: come what may, FUEN will not stop the work started many years ago in the interest of national minorities” – said the President.
The Build Yourself! online training’s professional partner is the Robert Schuman Institute. Financial partner: the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community.
The second online training, to be held on 4-5 September 2020, focuses on Online and Offline Networking, presenting channels, useful tips and tricks. Showing presence, communicating to the outside world and building valuable relationships can and should be done not only offline, but also online. The aim of the webinar is to develop the MOs’ capacity to make new relationships and to be active parts of society, both online and offline according to the circumstances. More info here.
The third online training will take place on 2-3 October 2020, and it focuses on Brand Building. The main objective is to show our member organisations how important it is to develop a consistent and long-term strategy to promote the organisation's brand/image in an appealing way and how important is the perception of the community. It also serves to attract new members, especially younger people. During the training representatives of our MOs will also be kept up to date with new trends in branding. More info here.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- FUEN webinar on national minorities in European censuses
- Strong support for MSPI at committee meeting of the DG Parliament in Ostbelgien
- Register now for the German-language Build Yourself! training on NGO Management!
- FUEN BUNDESTALKS: CANDIDATES FOR THE BUNDESTAG DISCUSS MINORITY ISSUES AT THE INITIATIVE OF FUEN
- Build Yourself! returns this week with a German-language training on motivating the youth
- A follow-up on language revitalization was the topic of the online meeting of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- FUEN BundesTalks Part 1 - FUEN election debate with candidates for the Bundestag from Schleswig-Holstein
- TAG: On the 77th anniversary of the deportation, the wound of the Crimean Tatars continues to bleed
- Another successful training session completed by Build Yourself!
- The European Dialogue Forum members discussed future plans at their online meeting