Learn the essentials of successful brand building with Build Yourself!20.10.2020
Developing a consistent and long-term strategy to promote the organisation's brand/image in an appealing way and the perception of the community is equally important for every organisation. A strong brand and positive perception always serves to attract new members, especially younger people. This is why the next online training in FUEN’s Build Yourself! project focuses on Brand Building.
On 6-7 November 2020 participants from FUEN member organisations will have the chance to get up to date with new trends in branding. On the first day, with the guidance of Meüs van der Poel, lobbyist, former campaign leader of Dutch Christian Democrats, and the owner of Hofstaten Public Affairs, a recognized lobby office in The Hague, they will learn about the role of brand in the non-profit sector and they will be guided towards a new brand paradigm in minority organisations which goes beyond communication. Marketing tips will also be shared on how to tell a brand story people will love.
On the second day of the training Peter Hajdik, designer, creative director and musician from Slovakia will introduce the participants to working with social media and online platforms in brand building and to building their supporter base through a strong brand.
Freelance lecturer and professional trainer Sofia van der Vegt will guide the participants through the learning process on both days of the training.
The Build Yourself! training on Brand Building is free for the members of FUEN member organisations, so do not waste your time, check the schedule and register now here!
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Loránt Vincze at CoE conference: the hopes tied to the Framework Convention and the Language Charter have not yet been met
- Autonomous regions in the North as a model
- What languages are worth – and how best to learn your neighbour's language
- Forum of European Minority Regions in Helsinki starts with an appeal: "Give language minorities a new status"
- FUEN President at the EU Regional Forum: the EU should cooperate with the CoE in develpoing a framework for minority protection
- The Forum of the European Minority Regions starts on Thursday in Helsinki – Watch it live!
- Small communities also have our support: Molise Croats hosted the 24th AGSM Seminar
- Don't miss: Forum of the European Minority Regions in Helsinki!
- Turkic minorities and communities gathered at the 3rd Thematic Seminar of FUEN TAG
- The 24th AGSM Seminar of Slavic Minorities in Europe starts today