Learn the essentials of successful brand building with Build Yourself!20.10.2020
Developing a consistent and long-term strategy to promote the organisation's brand/image in an appealing way and the perception of the community is equally important for every organisation. A strong brand and positive perception always serves to attract new members, especially younger people. This is why the next online training in FUEN’s Build Yourself! project focuses on Brand Building.
On 6-7 November 2020 participants from FUEN member organisations will have the chance to get up to date with new trends in branding. On the first day, with the guidance of Meüs van der Poel, lobbyist, former campaign leader of Dutch Christian Democrats, and the owner of Hofstaten Public Affairs, a recognized lobby office in The Hague, they will learn about the role of brand in the non-profit sector and they will be guided towards a new brand paradigm in minority organisations which goes beyond communication. Marketing tips will also be shared on how to tell a brand story people will love.
On the second day of the training Peter Hajdik, designer, creative director and musician from Slovakia will introduce the participants to working with social media and online platforms in brand building and to building their supporter base through a strong brand.
Freelance lecturer and professional trainer Sofia van der Vegt will guide the participants through the learning process on both days of the training.
The Build Yourself! training on Brand Building is free for the members of FUEN member organisations, so do not waste your time, check the schedule and register now here!
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- AGSM Online Seminar 2020
- The German Bundestag appeals in a Resolution to the European Commission to implement the Minority SafePack Initiative
- Resolution by CDU/CSU and SPD in support of the Minority SafePack Initiative to be adopted in the German Bundestag
- Build Yourself! – and your organisation’s brand
- EUstrat conference: the MSPI opened a new chapter in European integration
- Conclusion of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Groups Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”
- Kick-off of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe“
- FUEN held its Assembly of Delegates 2020 with remote participation
- The Minority SafePack Initiative got an overwhelmingly positive feedback in the Public Hearing of the European Parliament
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group made preparations for their Annual Meeting via an online meeting