How to become a member?10.06.2019
The application for admission as an ordinary/associate member, which has to be submitted to FUEN not later than six months before the upcoming Assembly of Delegates, has to include the following documents:
- Fulfilled application form (download)
- The relevant decision of the highest representative body of the organisation that applies for membership
- The statutes of the organisation that applies for membership
- Annual reports at least for the past three years of activity of the organisation that applies for membership (including information on elections, financial situation and similar).
Before a new ordinary member can be admitted, a member of the Presidium shall visit the organisation that applies for membership and the minority/ethnic group it represents. Ordinary and associate members are admitted as member organisations by the Assembly of Delegates deciding with a simple majority on a proposal by the Presidium.
Establishments, institutions, foundations and associations can also be admitted as supporting members, provided that they support the work of FUEN. Supporting members do not have the right to vote, but they are invited to attend congresses and other events organised by FUEN and receive FUEN publications.
FUEN membership fee shall be paid once in a year. The membership fees are categorised according to the country where the organisation is legally based, the size of the minority and the category of membership (ordinary, associated or supporting member) (FUEN membership fee regulations adopted at the Assembly of Delegates 2011).
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- The new FUEN Berlin office has opened
- Job Opening: YEN is looking for a Project Assistant
- FUEN presented the MSPI legislative proposals to members of the German Bundestag
- FUEN received the award of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana
- Fruitful discussions at the presentation of the Minority SafePack Initiative to the European Commission
- Build Yourself!: Register now for the Organisational and communication management training!
- New Year at FUEN
- The legislative proposals of the Minority SafePack Initiative will be presented to the European Commission on the 5th of February
- Promoting the Minority SafePack in the Republic of Estonia
- FUEN delegation presented the MSPI to the Breton community in France