FUEN received the award of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana07.02.2020
The President of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana, Mr. Nikola Gјurgjaj, on the occasion of the eleventh anniversary of the founding and fruitful work of the Association, has decided to award the “Ilinden” Certificates and the “Ilinden” Award.
The Certificate of Appreciation and Award is given to persons for their particular commitment to engagement and permanent activities aimed at preserving and maintaining the Macedonian identity of the members of the Macedonian national minority in Albania. The nominees for the Ilinden Acknowledgment Award and the Ilinden Award have made a special contribution to the life, history, culture and preservation of the authentic Macedonian tradition. The certificate of appreciation and the award "Ilinden" are symbols of recognition awarded for works and deeds that deserve recognition, awarded and presented personally by the President of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana.
This year the Acknowledgment "Ilinden" is awarded to the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN). FUEN has 107 member organizations from 35 European countries. The Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana , founded on 16th of May 2015 is a member of the Federal Union of European Nationalities.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- The first online meeting of AGSM took place
- Do You Speak Corona? Social life moved to the digital world for the Germans in Hungary
- COVID-19 and its effects on Roma were discussed at Eurac’s webinar
- Do You Speak Corona? Online is not the best option for the aging German community in Estonia
- FUEN presented its work to Bundestag Member Helge Lindh
- One year until EUROPEADA 2021 – we celebrate with the official anthem!
- Do You Speak Corona? Western Thrace Turk organizations manufactured masks for those in need
- Build Yourself! restarts with not one but three webinars!
- Do You Speak Corona? The Karachay-Balkar people in Russia turn back to agriculture amid financial difficulties
- Do You Speak Corona? Border closures were a major concern of the Danish minority in Germany