FUEN is looking for a Communications Officer16.02.2021
The Federal Union of European Nationalities is looking for a Communications Officer to start as soon as possible.
Your tasks will be:
- continuous information and public relations work of FUEN in German language
- Collaboration in the planning and implementation of public relations measures
- editorial work for the various online formats
- continuous maintenance of websites and forums in social networks of FUEN
- media support for FUEN's project activities
- preparation of press releases and press contributions
- Coordination of the German-language press work of FUEN
For the job requirements and what we have to offer please consult our announcement in German (as the good knowledge of German is one of our most important requirements).
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Autonomous regions in the North as a model
- What languages are worth – and how best to learn your neighbour's language
- Forum of European Minority Regions in Helsinki starts with an appeal: "Give language minorities a new status"
- FUEN President at the EU Regional Forum: the EU should cooperate with the CoE in develpoing a framework for minority protection
- The Forum of the European Minority Regions starts on Thursday in Helsinki – Watch it live!
- Small communities also have our support: Molise Croats hosted the 24th AGSM Seminar
- Don't miss: Forum of the European Minority Regions in Helsinki!
- Turkic minorities and communities gathered at the 3rd Thematic Seminar of FUEN TAG
- The 24th AGSM Seminar of Slavic Minorities in Europe starts today
- How do children learn different languages at the earliest possible age?