FUEN is looking for a Communications Officer16.02.2021
The Federal Union of European Nationalities is looking for a Communications Officer to start as soon as possible.
Your tasks will be:
- continuous information and public relations work of FUEN in German language
- Collaboration in the planning and implementation of public relations measures
- editorial work for the various online formats
- continuous maintenance of websites and forums in social networks of FUEN
- media support for FUEN's project activities
- preparation of press releases and press contributions
- Coordination of the German-language press work of FUEN
For the job requirements and what we have to offer please consult our announcement in German (as the good knowledge of German is one of our most important requirements).
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- The conference series "Protection of Minorities and Ethnic Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" focused on Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia
- FUEN TAG held its 1st online thematic seminar
- The Citizens’ Committee of the Minority SafePack ECI requests the General Court of the European Union to annul the Commission’s decision on the initiative
- The online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" returns in March with focus on Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia
- EUROPEADA will take place in the summer of 2022
- The February edition of the conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" was dedicated to Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic
- Initiative of the German youth in Poland for multilingual place-name signs
- Take a look at the FUEN Calendar 2021!
- Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic in the focus of the online conference “Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”
- FUEN condemns smearing of bilingual town signs in Carinthia/Koroška