FUEN CONGRESS 201811.06.2019
The 63rd FUEN Congress took place from 20-24 June 2018 in the European Capital of Culture 2018, Leeuwarden/Ljouwert, The Netherlands, in the WTC WestCord Hotel Leeuwarden.
The FUEN Congress 2018 was organised and hosted together with the FUEN member organisation Ried fan de Fryske Beweging (Council of the Frisian Movement).
The main topics of the FUEN Congress 2018 were the language diversity in Europe, the current situation of the Frisian community in the Netherlands and sharing good practices and working models in minority protection.
The great success and further steps of the Minority SafePack Initiative were in the center of the congress debates, as well as new developments in the field of minority rights in Europe.
All information on the congress can be found at congress2018.fuen.org
We thank all participants for great contributions, interesting discussions and a successful congress.
This project was supported by the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community and funded by the Federal Republic of Germany.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- The Frisian-Danish school in Germany was presented in Minority Talks
- Minority Talks presents the Frisian-Danish school in Germany
- Minority Talks with FUEN debuted with a documentary on a German school in Denmark
- FUEN and AGDM congratulate IVDK on its 30th anniversary
- Minority Talks with FUEN premieres on Wednesday
- Turkic minorities and communities got together at the 2. Thematic Seminar of FUEN TAG
- NGO and Youth Management were the hot topics of Build Yourself’s German-language trainings
- Our rights depend on it: FUEN webinar on the importance of censuses for minority communities
- EUROPEADA Talk: the minority football teams are already looking forward to 2022
- FUEN webinar on national minorities in European censuses