We are hiring! FUEN is looking for a Project Coordinator08.07.2019
The Federal Union of European Nationalities is looking for a new, motivated staff member. We are looking to fill the position of Project Coordinator for the Working Groups of Non-Kin-State Minorities and Education. We offer collaboration in a European team, sophisticated projects and implementation of new ideas.
The Non-Kin-State Woking Group and the Education Working Group have been under the governing body of the FUEN since 2017. They see themselves as solidarity communities that enable minorities to address specific topics and areas of responsibility that meet their special needs and challenges. To support the activities of the working groups we are looking for a part-time Project Coordinator (30 hours per week) as of 1 September 2019.
- The first online meeting of AGSM took place
- Do You Speak Corona? Social life moved to the digital world for the Germans in Hungary
- COVID-19 and its effects on Roma were discussed at Eurac’s webinar
- Do You Speak Corona? Online is not the best option for the aging German community in Estonia
- FUEN presented its work to Bundestag Member Helge Lindh
- One year until EUROPEADA 2021 – we celebrate with the official anthem!
- Do You Speak Corona? Western Thrace Turk organizations manufactured masks for those in need
- Build Yourself! restarts with not one but three webinars!
- Do You Speak Corona? The Karachay-Balkar people in Russia turn back to agriculture amid financial difficulties
- Do You Speak Corona? Border closures were a major concern of the Danish minority in Germany