Types of membership10.06.2019
Organisations can be admitted as ordinary member, if they advocate the interests of their autochthonous, national minority/ethnic group in a representative manner, are democratically constituted, fulfil the requirements of Article 2 of the FUEN Statutes and have a substantial part of the autochthonous, national minority/ethnic group as their members. Two or more organisations advocating the interests of the same autochthonous, national minority/ethnic group in a representative manner can also be admitted as ordinary members.
Organisations of autochthonous, national minorities/ethnic groups can be admitted as associated members, if they are not represented by ordinary members. Also EBLUL-Member State Committees or associations of several minorities in one state, which work independently on the national level, may be admitted as associated members.
Establishments, institutions, foundations and associations can also be admitted as supporting members, provided that they support the work of FUEN.
- Do You Speak Corona? Podcasts replaced cultural events for the Carpathian Germans in Slovakia
- Do You Speak Corona? The Association for Human Rights Protection of Roma – Stip was in the first line of helpers in the Republic of Macedonia
- Do You Speak Corona? An almanach about the work of the Aromanian community in Serbia was published during lockdown
- Do You Speak Corona? The rights of Western Thrace Turks in Greece were arbitrarily restricted during the pandemic period
- Minorities without a Kin-State discussed COVID-19 related problems at their Working Group’s first online meeting
- Organizational and Communication Management were the focus of the first Build Yourself! online training
- FUEN welcomes the restitution of the Narodni Dom to the Slovene community in Italy
- Do You Speak Corona? Updated survey report for 43 minority groups in 25 European countries
- The Build Yourself! online training on Organisational and Communication Management starts this Friday!
- Germany takes a historic step by taking over responsibility for the Sorbs