Train your brain with us: the Build Yourself! programme is open for applications17.10.2019
The first ever training in FUEN’s Build Yourself! capacity-building programme is set to start on the 22nd of November in Berlin. Young people from FUEN and YEN member organizations will get the chance to learn from international trainers about advocacy and publlic speaking, all free of charge!
The aim of the Build Yourself! training is the knowledge-based organizational development of the FUEN and YEN, and this implies the development of the people working in the organizations. Learning is key, and we want to make FUEN and its member organizations better, more qualified and well-trained. This is why we have started our capacity-building programme, where we offer regional and local trainings in different areas such as fundraising, corporate identity design, photo-video editing, campaign management, online communication, campaign communication, organizational management or recruiting. For the first training we chose topics of interest for youth that can increase the capacity of their organizational work. By developing lobbying and advocacy skills, we primarily aim to facilitate their skills of representing their interests, while through the public speaking training to strengthen their persuasive and presentation skills.
If you are interested, check the details and program below, or download it in .pdf. Remember: applications are open until the 1st of November, so make sure you complete our application form before the deadline!
And while we are at it, applications are also open for our second module on online communication and campaign communication, also held in Berlin on 6-8 December 2019.
The FUEN retains the right to make changes in module planning.
- Learn the essentials of successful brand building with Build Yourself!
- The Minority SafePack Initiative got an overwhelmingly positive feedback in the Public Hearing of the European Parliament
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group made preparations for their Annual Meeting via an online meeting
- 15 October 2020: Public Hearing on the Minority SafePack Initiative in the European Parliament
- Build Yourself!: after networking, let’s focus on brand building!
- The European Parliament’s Public Hearing on the Minority SafePack Initiative to take place on 15 October 2020
- One final push needed for another European Citizens’ Initiative to benefit minorities
- Conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe"
- FUEN President addressed the 32nd Estonian Forum of National Minorities
- Registration is open for two Build Yourself! online trainings