Train your brain with us: the Build Yourself! programme is open for applications17.10.2019
The first ever training in FUEN’s Build Yourself! capacity-building programme is set to start on the 22nd of November in Berlin. Young people from FUEN and YEN member organizations will get the chance to learn from international trainers about advocacy and publlic speaking, all free of charge!
The aim of the Build Yourself! training is the knowledge-based organizational development of the FUEN and YEN, and this implies the development of the people working in the organizations. Learning is key, and we want to make FUEN and its member organizations better, more qualified and well-trained. This is why we have started our capacity-building programme, where we offer regional and local trainings in different areas such as fundraising, corporate identity design, photo-video editing, campaign management, online communication, campaign communication, organizational management or recruiting. For the first training we chose topics of interest for youth that can increase the capacity of their organizational work. By developing lobbying and advocacy skills, we primarily aim to facilitate their skills of representing their interests, while through the public speaking training to strengthen their persuasive and presentation skills.
If you are interested, check the details and program below, or download it in .pdf. Remember: applications are open until the 1st of November, so make sure you complete our application form before the deadline!
And while we are at it, applications are also open for our second module on online communication and campaign communication, also held in Berlin on 6-8 December 2019.
The FUEN retains the right to make changes in module planning.
- FUEN presented the MSPI legislative proposals to members of the German Bundestag
- FUEN received the award of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana
- Fruitful discussions at the presentation of the Minority SafePack Initiative to the European Commission
- Build Yourself!: Register now for the Organisational and communication management training!
- New Year at FUEN
- The legislative proposals of the Minority SafePack Initiative will be presented to the European Commission on the 5th of February
- Promoting the Minority SafePack in the Republic of Estonia
- FUEN delegation presented the MSPI to the Breton community in France
- The programs of the 100 year anniversary of Danish-German border-region are underway
- FUEN President took part in the Day of German Self-governments in Hungary