Train your brain with us: the Build Yourself! programme is open for applications17.10.2019
The first ever training in FUEN’s Build Yourself! capacity-building programme is set to start on the 22nd of November in Berlin. Young people from FUEN and YEN member organizations will get the chance to learn from international trainers about advocacy and publlic speaking, all free of charge!
The aim of the Build Yourself! training is the knowledge-based organizational development of the FUEN and YEN, and this implies the development of the people working in the organizations. Learning is key, and we want to make FUEN and its member organizations better, more qualified and well-trained. This is why we have started our capacity-building programme, where we offer regional and local trainings in different areas such as fundraising, corporate identity design, photo-video editing, campaign management, online communication, campaign communication, organizational management or recruiting. For the first training we chose topics of interest for youth that can increase the capacity of their organizational work. By developing lobbying and advocacy skills, we primarily aim to facilitate their skills of representing their interests, while through the public speaking training to strengthen their persuasive and presentation skills.
If you are interested, check the details and program below, or download it in .pdf. Remember: applications are open until the 1st of November, so make sure you complete our application form before the deadline!
And while we are at it, applications are also open for our second module on online communication and campaign communication, also held in Berlin on 6-8 December 2019.
The FUEN retains the right to make changes in module planning.
- FUEN BUNDESTALKS: CANDIDATES FOR THE BUNDESTAG DISCUSS MINORITY ISSUES AT THE INITIATIVE OF FUEN
- Build Yourself! returns this week with a German-language training on motivating the youth
- A follow-up on language revitalization was the topic of the online meeting of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- FUEN BundesTalks Part 1 - FUEN election debate with candidates for the Bundestag from Schleswig-Holstein
- TAG: On the 77th anniversary of the deportation, the wound of the Crimean Tatars continues to bleed
- Another successful training session completed by Build Yourself!
- The European Dialogue Forum members discussed future plans at their online meeting
- The partners of the Western Balkans project discussed their future plans
- Build Yourself! returns with three online trainings
- Conference series “Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" focuses on Bulgaria, Estonia and Ukraine