Train your brain with us: the Build Yourself! programme is open for applications17.10.2019
The first ever training in FUEN’s Build Yourself! capacity-building programme is set to start on the 22nd of November in Berlin. Young people from FUEN and YEN member organizations will get the chance to learn from international trainers about advocacy and publlic speaking, all free of charge!
The aim of the Build Yourself! training is the knowledge-based organizational development of the FUEN and YEN, and this implies the development of the people working in the organizations. Learning is key, and we want to make FUEN and its member organizations better, more qualified and well-trained. This is why we have started our capacity-building programme, where we offer regional and local trainings in different areas such as fundraising, corporate identity design, photo-video editing, campaign management, online communication, campaign communication, organizational management or recruiting. For the first training we chose topics of interest for youth that can increase the capacity of their organizational work. By developing lobbying and advocacy skills, we primarily aim to facilitate their skills of representing their interests, while through the public speaking training to strengthen their persuasive and presentation skills.
If you are interested, check the details and program below, or download it in .pdf. Remember: applications are open until the 1st of November, so make sure you complete our application form before the deadline!
And while we are at it, applications are also open for our second module on online communication and campaign communication, also held in Berlin on 6-8 December 2019.
The FUEN retains the right to make changes in module planning.
- At the request of the EC the MSPI signatures will be submitted in early 2020
- EUROPEADA 2020: this is going to be 24-7 fun!
- Who plays who at EUROPEADA 2020? We will find it out on Saturday
- FUEN is looking for motivated interns
- Slavic member organisations of the FUEN meet for their 22nd Annual Seminar in Carinthia / Koroška
- Digitalization and media in the centre of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- Irish Members of Parliament express support for Minority SafePack
- A meeting with the Prime Minister - securing Czech support for Minority SafePack
- One more win for European minorities before the Court of Justice of the EU
- FUEN’s delegation visits Lithuania to secure support for Minority SafePack