Assembly of Delegates07.06.2019
The Assembly of Delegates is the highest decision-making body of the FUEN. It is composed of the delegates of Member Organisations, and it holds a yearly meeting, at FUEN’s annual Congress. Ordinary members have each 6 votes at the annual Assembly of Delegates, associate members have each 1 vote, while supporting members do not have the right to vote.
- New German coalition agreement a success for minorities – but not across the board
- How tourism can help a minority – and how it harms it
- He was the heart and face of the Molise Croats: on the death of Antonio Sammartino
- Europe as a guest in Dagebüll: Annual Conference of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- Conference on the future of Europe as an opportunity for minorities
- International organisations and the European Parliament's Minority Intergroup to collaborate on the Conference on the Future of Europe
- FUEN took part in the European Commission's stakeholder dialogue on access to audio-visual content
- It was a celebration for us: 30 years of AGDM
- Conferences, cultural sites and a significant anniversary – the 30th Annual Conference of the AGDM in Northern Schleswig
- Minority report presented in Schleswig-Holstein: "We are not resting on our laurels"