Registration is open for two Build Yourself! online trainings22.09.2020
FUEN’s successful series of capacity-building trainings organised for its Member Organisations continues with two online trainings. After the restrictive measures put a stop to our regular trainings, we decided to continue with online trainings ment to facilitate the knowledge-based organisational development of the FUEN and its members. The primary goal remains to increase the efficiency of minority organizations, but adapted to the current situation. The organisations have to acquire modern knowledge that will enable them to successfully represent minority interests, to show presence, to do public relations work and to win new members, in times where action is limited and can only happen through certain channels.
On 2-3 October the Online and Offline Networking training takes place, presenting channels, useful tips and tricks. Showing presence, communicating to the outside world and building valuable relationships can and should be done not only offline, but also online. The aim of the online training is to develop the MOs’ capacity to make new relationships and to be active parts of society, both online and offline according to the circumstances.
During the two days of the training, American consultant and campaign manager Daniel Faraci will talk about building your offline presence - presenting best practices by which to solidify yourself for physical meetings by enhancing your image and having your narrative reflect your capabilities and competence- and about adapting your offline presence to compliment your presence online, targeting your audience, whether regional or global. Péter Kovács, the co-founder of Global Startup Awards will introduce the audience to the networking mindset and will give useful tips and tricks on strategy and execution. More info here.
On 6-7 November 2020, we will focus on Brand Building. The main objective is to show our Member Organisations how important it is to develop a consistent and long-term strategy to promote the organisation's brand/image in an appealing way and how important the community’s perception is. Branding also serves to attract new members, especially younger people. Participants will also be kept up to date with new trends in branding. More info here.
The Build Yourself! trainings are free of charge for members of FUEN Member Organisations. Register now!
- FUEN held its Assembly of Delegates 2020 with remote participation
- Learn the essentials of successful brand building with Build Yourself!
- The Minority SafePack Initiative got an overwhelmingly positive feedback in the Public Hearing of the European Parliament
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group made preparations for their Annual Meeting via an online meeting
- 15 October 2020: Public Hearing on the Minority SafePack Initiative in the European Parliament
- Build Yourself!: after networking, let’s focus on brand building!
- The European Parliament’s Public Hearing on the Minority SafePack Initiative to take place on 15 October 2020
- One final push needed for another European Citizens’ Initiative to benefit minorities
- Conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe"
- FUEN President addressed the 32nd Estonian Forum of National Minorities