Register now for the German-language Build Yourself! training on NGO Management!15.06.2021
How can an NGO successfully manage its work in times of Corona and its challenges? This will be the main theme of the upcoming Germna-language online training of Build Yourself! The aim of this training. Which will be held on 18-19 June 2021 is to provide FUEN member organisations with the necessary knowledge and skills in NGO management that will help them to adapt their activities to the challenging times. We will not only look at the current public life, which is marked by restrictions, but we will also dare to look into the future and learn what preparations we can already make in our work for increased relaxations in public life until the end of the Corona.
Eva Majewski, officer in the management staff of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development and former chairperson of European Democrat Students, the official student association of the European People's Party (EPP), Alexandra Zakova, the chairperson of the largest political youth organisation in Slovakia, Civic Democratic Youth (ODM) and returning trainers Jannes-Herman Mostert and Sofia van der Vegt will be the trainers.
For this German-language training we have invited members of German FUEN Member Organisations from Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Latvia and Estonia (and also additionally Georgia and Moldavia), but we still have a limited number of free slots available. If you are interested in taking part in the training free of charge, please do not hesitate! Click here to find out the detailed programme and register!
- Autonomous regions in the North as a model
- What languages are worth – and how best to learn your neighbour's language
- Forum of European Minority Regions in Helsinki starts with an appeal: "Give language minorities a new status"
- FUEN President at the EU Regional Forum: the EU should cooperate with the CoE in develpoing a framework for minority protection
- The Forum of the European Minority Regions starts on Thursday in Helsinki – Watch it live!
- Small communities also have our support: Molise Croats hosted the 24th AGSM Seminar
- Don't miss: Forum of the European Minority Regions in Helsinki!
- Turkic minorities and communities gathered at the 3rd Thematic Seminar of FUEN TAG
- The 24th AGSM Seminar of Slavic Minorities in Europe starts today
- How do children learn different languages at the earliest possible age?