FUEN is funded by grants from
the Land of Schleswig-Holstein,
the Free State of Saxony,
the Ministry of Science, Research and Culture of the State of Brandenburg
the Autonomous Region of Trentino-South Tyrol and
the Autonomous Province of South Tyrol,
the German-speaking Community in Belgium,
the Land of Carinthia
and by membership fees and donations.
FUEN receives project funding from
the Bethlen Gábor Alapkezelő
the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community (Germany)
the Hungarian Government - Prime Minister's Office, Department for National Policies
- Loránt Vincze at CoE conference: the hopes tied to the Framework Convention and the Language Charter have not yet been met
- Autonomous regions in the North as a model
- What languages are worth – and how best to learn your neighbour's language
- Forum of European Minority Regions in Helsinki starts with an appeal: "Give language minorities a new status"
- FUEN President at the EU Regional Forum: the EU should cooperate with the CoE in developing a framework for minority protection
- The Forum of the European Minority Regions starts on Thursday in Helsinki – Watch it live!
- Small communities also have our support: Molise Croats hosted the 24th AGSM Seminar
- Don't miss: Forum of the European Minority Regions in Helsinki!
- Turkic minorities and communities gathered at the 3rd Thematic Seminar of FUEN TAG
- The 24th AGSM Seminar of Slavic Minorities in Europe starts today