MSPI: FUEN Vice President Alfreider met Italian Undersecretary of State Riccardo Fraccaro19.08.2020
Possible ways of support for the European Citizens' Initiative Minority SafePack was the subject of a meeting between FUEN Vice President Daniel Alfreider and Undersecretary of State of the Prime Minister of Italy Guiseppe Conte, Riccardo Fraccaro on Thursday, 6 August 2020 in Rome, Italy. As former Minister for Parliamentary Relations and Direct Democracy in the Conte Cabinet, Mr Fraccaro's support for the Minority SafePack is of particular importance. The meeting also discussed joint initiatives to be taken forward together in the Italian Parliament in Rome. All in all, both parties found the exchange very positive and agreed to follow up the meeting in form of subsequent meetings and discussions.
FUEN Vice President Daniel Alfreider commented on the meeting: "It is important that the Minority Safepack Citizens' Initiative project is supported by both minorities and governments, because it is of great importance for the coexistence of different languages and cultures in Europe. Especially in this phase it is the task of the FUEN to advocate for the rights of language minorities with the national governments and to push them to implement it. The values of the minorities contribute to the diversity of Europe!”
- Resolution by CDU/CSU and SPD in support of the Minority SafePack Initiative to be adopted in the German Bundestag
- Build Yourself! – and your organisation’s brand
- EUstrat conference: the MSPI opened a new chapter in European integration
- Conclusion of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Groups Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”
- Kick-off of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe“
- FUEN held its Assembly of Delegates 2020 with remote participation
- Learn the essentials of successful brand building with Build Yourself!
- The Minority SafePack Initiative got an overwhelmingly positive feedback in the Public Hearing of the European Parliament
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group made preparations for their Annual Meeting via an online meeting
- 15 October 2020: Public Hearing on the Minority SafePack Initiative in the European Parliament