Learn the essentials of successful brand building with Build Yourself!20.10.2020
Developing a consistent and long-term strategy to promote the organisation's brand/image in an appealing way and the perception of the community is equally important for every organisation. A strong brand and positive perception always serves to attract new members, especially younger people. This is why the next online training in FUEN’s Build Yourself! project focuses on Brand Building.
On 6-7 November 2020 participants from FUEN member organisations will have the chance to get up to date with new trends in branding. On the first day, with the guidance of Meüs van der Poel, lobbyist, former campaign leader of Dutch Christian Democrats, and the owner of Hofstaten Public Affairs, a recognized lobby office in The Hague, they will learn about the role of brand in the non-profit sector and they will be guided towards a new brand paradigm in minority organisations which goes beyond communication. Marketing tips will also be shared on how to tell a brand story people will love.
On the second day of the training Peter Hajdik, designer, creative director and musician from Slovakia will introduce the participants to working with social media and online platforms in brand building and to building their supporter base through a strong brand.
Freelance lecturer and professional trainer Sofia van der Vegt will guide the participants through the learning process on both days of the training.
The Build Yourself! training on Brand Building is free for the members of FUEN member organisations, so do not waste your time, check the schedule and register now here!
- The partners of the Western Balkans project discussed their future plans
- Build Yourself! returns with three online trainings
- Conference series “Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" focuses on Bulgaria, Estonia and Ukraine
- The Hungarian Parliament adopts a resolution in support of the Minority SafePack Initiative
- The online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" continues in April with focus on Estonia, Ukraine and Bulgaria
- The conference series "Protection of Minorities and Ethnic Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" focused on Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia
- FUEN TAG held its 1st online thematic seminar
- The Citizens’ Committee of the Minority SafePack ECI requests the General Court of the European Union to annul the Commission’s decision on the initiative
- The online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" returns in March with focus on Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia
- EUROPEADA will take place in the summer of 2022