Assembly of Delegates07.06.2019
The Assembly of Delegates is the highest decision-making body of the FUEN. It is composed of the delegates of Member Organisations, and it holds a yearly meeting, at FUEN’s annual Congress. Ordinary members have each 6 votes at the annual Assembly of Delegates, associate members have each 1 vote, while supporting members do not have the right to vote.
- Do You Speak Corona? Romansh is sparsely used in official communication in Switzerland
- Minority SafePack: new deadlines set for public hearing and Commission communication
- Pain still continues for 76 years: Deportation of the Crimean Tatars
- Do You Speak Corona? Many European countries do not offer information on the pandemic in minority languages
- Solidarity and Diversity in the wake of Corona: Statement from the Youth of European Nationalities
- EUROPEADA to take place in the summer of 2021
- The match schedule for EUROPEADA 2020 is ready!
- The new FUEN Berlin office has opened
- Job Opening: YEN is looking for a Project Assistant
- FUEN presented the MSPI legislative proposals to members of the German Bundestag