Every year, FUEN organises the largest meeting of the autochthonous minorities in Europe. The FUEN congresses have been taking place since 1949. Between 150-250 representatives from all over Europe attend these congresses, which are always organised by one of the member organisations of FUEN.
In 2019, FUEN celebrated it's 70th anniversary in Bratislava/Pozsony/Pressburg in Slovakia.
Congress 2006 - Bautzen / Budyšin, Germany
Congress 2005 - Bucharest, Romania
Assembly of Delegates 2005 - Bucharest, Romania
Congress 2004 - Kamień Śląski, Poland
Congress 2003 - Bozen/Bolzano, Italy
Congress 2002 - Subotica, Serbia
Congress 2001 - Heerenveen, Netherlands
Congress 2000 - Komárno, Slovakia
Congress 1999 - Haderslev, Denmark
Congress 1998 - Praha, Czech Republic
Congress 1997 - Pörtschach, Austria
Congress 1996 - Timișoara, Romania
- The February edition of the conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" was dedicated to Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic
- Initiative of the German youth in Poland for multilingual place-name signs
- FUEN is looking for a Communications Officer
- Take a look at the FUEN Calendar 2021!
- Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic in the focus of the online conference “Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”
- FUEN condemns smearing of bilingual town signs in Carinthia/Koroška
- REACTION OF THE MSPI CITIZENS' COMMITTEE TO COMMISSION COMMUNICATION C(2021)171
- Minority SafePack: The European Commission turned its back on national minorities
- Call for competition to Robert Schuman Prizes 2021
- FUEN appeals for donations in Croatia after deadly earthquakes hit the Banija region