Follow the FUEN Conference on the Future of Europe today in a livestream!28.03.2022
Let's talk about the future of minorities in Europe – under this motto, numerous representatives from politics and society are coming together today in Flensburg/Flensborg, Germany, to discuss, within the framework of the EU initiative "Conference on the Future of Europe", the topic of
"Europe's cultural and linguistic diversity – models and challenges".
The event, organised by FUEN in cooperation with the minorities in the German-Danish borderland, will focus on the relevance of the German-Danish minority model in the EU and wider European context. How can this best practice model inspire the EU and its member states to find workable solutions to minority issues across Europe?
Be part of it – you can follow the event in our Youtube livestream from 1pm to around 5pm CET!
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network
- 20 men and 4 women teams square off at EUROPEADA – find out who plays who in the groups!
- A strong woman from Mariupol and the war: FUEN Vice-President meets the Chairperson of the Federation of Greek Societies of Ukraine
- EUROPEADA and UEFA explore cooperation
- FUEN Congress 2022 to be held in Berlin
- Loránt Vincze at the UN Regional Forum on Minority Issues: „Minorities are a neglected group in Europe"
- Dramatic call for help from Ukraine and a new donation partner
- FUEN congratulates the new German Commissioner for Minorities Natalie Pawlik
- FUEN President in Vienna: More empathy, more time and more work needed to improve the situation of Roma