FUEN is funded by grants from
the Land of Schleswig-Holstein,
the Free State of Saxony,
the Ministry of Science, Research and Culture of the State of Brandenburg
the Autonomous Region of Trentino-South Tyrol and
the Autonomous Province of South Tyrol,
the German-speaking Community in Belgium,
the Land of Carinthia
and by membership fees and donations.
FUEN receives project funding from
the Bethlen Gábor Alapkezelő
the Federal Ministry of the Interior of Germany
the Hungarian Government - Prime Minister's Office, Department for National Policies
- EUROPEADA to take place in the summer of 2021
- The match schedule for EUROPEADA 2020 is ready!
- The new FUEN Berlin office has opened
- Job Opening: YEN is looking for a Project Assistant
- FUEN presented the MSPI legislative proposals to members of the German Bundestag
- FUEN received the award of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana
- Fruitful discussions at the presentation of the Minority SafePack Initiative to the European Commission
- Build Yourself!: Register now for the Organisational and communication management training!
- New Year at FUEN
- The legislative proposals of the Minority SafePack Initiative will be presented to the European Commission on the 5th of February