FUEN is funded by grants from
the Land of Schleswig-Holstein,
the Free State of Saxony,
the Ministry of Science, Research and Culture of the State of Brandenburg
the Autonomous Region of Trentino-South Tyrol and
the Autonomous Province of South Tyrol,
the German-speaking Community in Belgium,
the Land of Carinthia
and by membership fees and donations.
FUEN receives project funding from
the Bethlen Gábor Alapkezelő
the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community (Germany)
the Hungarian Government - Prime Minister's Office, Department for National Policies
- FUEN webinar on national minorities in European censuses
- Strong support for MSPI at committee meeting of the DG Parliament in Ostbelgien
- Register now for the German-language Build Yourself! training on NGO Management!
- FUEN BUNDESTALKS: CANDIDATES FOR THE BUNDESTAG DISCUSS MINORITY ISSUES AT THE INITIATIVE OF FUEN
- Build Yourself! returns this week with a German-language training on motivating the youth
- A follow-up on language revitalization was the topic of the online meeting of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- FUEN BundesTalks Part 1 - FUEN election debate with candidates for the Bundestag from Schleswig-Holstein
- TAG: On the 77th anniversary of the deportation, the wound of the Crimean Tatars continues to bleed
- Another successful training session completed by Build Yourself!
- The European Dialogue Forum members discussed future plans at their online meeting