FUEN is funded by grants from
the Land of Schleswig-Holstein,
the Free State of Saxony,
the Ministry of Science, Research and Culture of the State of Brandenburg
the Autonomous Region of Trentino-South Tyrol and
the Autonomous Province of South Tyrol,
the German-speaking Community in Belgium,
the Land of Carinthia
and by membership fees and donations.
FUEN receives project funding from
the Bethlen Gábor Alapkezelő
the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community (Germany)
the Hungarian Government - Prime Minister's Office, Department for National Policies
- Conclusion of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Groups Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”
- Kick-off of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe“
- FUEN held its Assembly of Delegates 2020 with remote participation
- Learn the essentials of successful brand building with Build Yourself!
- The Minority SafePack Initiative got an overwhelmingly positive feedback in the Public Hearing of the European Parliament
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group made preparations for their Annual Meeting via an online meeting
- 15 October 2020: Public Hearing on the Minority SafePack Initiative in the European Parliament
- Build Yourself!: after networking, let’s focus on brand building!
- The European Parliament’s Public Hearing on the Minority SafePack Initiative to take place on 15 October 2020
- One final push needed for another European Citizens’ Initiative to benefit minorities