FUEN received the award of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana07.02.2020
The President of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana, Mr. Nikola Gјurgjaj, on the occasion of the eleventh anniversary of the founding and fruitful work of the Association, has decided to award the “Ilinden” Certificates and the “Ilinden” Award.
The Certificate of Appreciation and Award is given to persons for their particular commitment to engagement and permanent activities aimed at preserving and maintaining the Macedonian identity of the members of the Macedonian national minority in Albania. The nominees for the Ilinden Acknowledgment Award and the Ilinden Award have made a special contribution to the life, history, culture and preservation of the authentic Macedonian tradition. The certificate of appreciation and the award "Ilinden" are symbols of recognition awarded for works and deeds that deserve recognition, awarded and presented personally by the President of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana.
This year the Acknowledgment "Ilinden" is awarded to the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN). FUEN has 107 member organizations from 35 European countries. The Macedonian Association "Ilinden"-Tirana , founded on 16th of May 2015 is a member of the Federal Union of European Nationalities.
- Do You Speak Corona? The German-speaking community of Belgium is represented in the crisis team to combat the pandemic
- Do You Speak Corona? A Ladin advice from South Tyrol: when in doubt, emoticons always work
- FUEN met Sylvia Lehmann, member of the German Bundestag
- Do You Speak Corona? In Fryslân, the health situation is good, the language not so much
- Do You Speak Corona? The Central Council of German Sinti and Roma warns on increasing racism and a humanitarian crisis in the wake of COVID 19 in many countries
- The first online meeting of AGDM focused on the problems caused by the coronavirus pandemic
- Do You Speak Corona? A shortage in food supplies is a big concern for Macedonians in Albania
- Do You Speak Corona? Romansh is sparsely used in official communication in Switzerland
- Minority SafePack: new deadlines set for public hearing and Commission communication
- Pain still continues for 76 years: Deportation of the Crimean Tatars