FUEN presented its work to Bundestag Member Helge Lindh22.06.2020
A FUEN delegation met SPD MP Helge Lindh and his assistant Yana Gospodinova in German Parliament on Monday, 15 June 2020. This important step in the political work of the FUEN was a great opportunity to present the umbrella organization’s work and efforts in the European minority work. MP Lindh was especially interested in questions of financing the FUEN through the German state.
Secretary General Éva Pénzes and AGDM Coordinator Renata Trischler presented the work of the FUEN and its working groups and answered numerous questions about the situation of minorities all around Europe, especially in the times of the Corona pandemic. One of the important topics of the meeting was a presentation of the MSPI Initiative.
Helge Lindh is, among others, member of the parliamentary Committee for Culture and Media and member of the parliamentary Committee for Internal Affairs. In both of his functions in the German Parliament he is interested in minority rights.
- Minority Talks presents the Frisian-Danish school in Germany
- Minority Talks with FUEN debuted with a documentary on a German school in Denmark
- FUEN and AGDM congratulate IVDK on its 30th anniversary
- Minority Talks with FUEN premieres on Wednesday
- Turkic minorities and communities got together at the 2. Thematic Seminar of FUEN TAG
- NGO and Youth Management were the hot topics of Build Yourself’s German-language trainings
- Our rights depend on it: FUEN webinar on the importance of censuses for minority communities
- EUROPEADA Talk: the minority football teams are already looking forward to 2022
- FUEN webinar on national minorities in European censuses
- Strong support for MSPI at committee meeting of the DG Parliament in Ostbelgien