FUEN has around 90 members. We now provide a new overview on our homepage. Take a look: https://www.fuen.org/european-minorities/members/map/
Jenni Ali-Huokuna is our "Members' Specialist" - she keeps the communication flow and you can always contact her. Jenni is happy to keep in touch.
If you have news you want to have posted or if you are interested to know more about us, become a new member of the FUEN family - please contact Jenni here on Facebook or via E-Mail:
You find us also on
and of course on our homepage www.fuen.org
Our @Language Diversity Team is also online - take a look and help them to climb the 1.000 likes! A look on their homepage is highly recommended:
Take a look at our Working Group for Slavic Minorities
and our Working Group for German Minorities / Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Minderheiten
Many of our members are already on Facebook or twitter. Like and follow them:
@Rat der Deutschen der Ukraine
@Landesversammlung der Deutschen
@Deutsche Gemeinschaft Osijek
@Ried fan de Fryske Beweging
@Pro Grigioni Italiano
@Svenska Finlands folkting
@Deutsches Haus "Hoffnung"
@Zrzeszenie Kaszubsko Pomorskie
@Stiftelsen Skånsk Framtid
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network
- 20 men and 4 women teams square off at EUROPEADA – find out who plays who in the groups!
- A strong woman from Mariupol and the war: FUEN Vice-President meets the Chairperson of the Federation of Greek Societies of Ukraine
- EUROPEADA and UEFA explore cooperation
- FUEN Congress 2022 to be held in Berlin
- Loránt Vincze at the UN Regional Forum on Minority Issues: „Minorities are a neglected group in Europe"
- Dramatic call for help from Ukraine and a new donation partner
- FUEN congratulates the new German Commissioner for Minorities Natalie Pawlik
- FUEN President in Vienna: More empathy, more time and more work needed to improve the situation of Roma