FUEN is looking for a Communications Officer16.02.2021
The Federal Union of European Nationalities is looking for a Communications Officer to start as soon as possible.
Your tasks will be:
- continuous information and public relations work of FUEN in German language
- Collaboration in the planning and implementation of public relations measures
- editorial work for the various online formats
- continuous maintenance of websites and forums in social networks of FUEN
- media support for FUEN's project activities
- preparation of press releases and press contributions
- Coordination of the German-language press work of FUEN
For the job requirements and what we have to offer please consult our announcement in German (as the good knowledge of German is one of our most important requirements).
- The February edition of the conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" was dedicated to Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic
- Initiative of the German youth in Poland for multilingual place-name signs
- Take a look at the FUEN Calendar 2021!
- Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic in the focus of the online conference “Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”
- FUEN condemns smearing of bilingual town signs in Carinthia/Koroška
- REACTION OF THE MSPI CITIZENS' COMMITTEE TO COMMISSION COMMUNICATION C(2021)171
- Minority SafePack: The European Commission turned its back on national minorities
- Call for competition to Robert Schuman Prizes 2021
- FUEN appeals for donations in Croatia after deadly earthquakes hit the Banija region
- The Minister-President of Schleswig-Holstein advocates for the Minority SafePack to Ursula von der Leyen