FUEN delegation presented the MSPI to the Breton community in France14.01.2020
On January 10-11 2020 a FUEN delegation visited the Breton community in France. Together with a big assembly of defenders of the Breton language and culture, Vice Presidents Gosta Toft and Bahne Bahnsen, accompanied by Bérengère Vogel, project coordinator, took part in a meeting at Ti Ar Vro (Breton Cultural Centre) in Vannes, where Mr. Bahnsen presented the FUEN and Mr. Toft talked about the Minority SafePack Initiative, for which the 1 128 385 statements of support were submitted to the European Commission on Friday. Attila Dabis, the representative of the Szekler National Council presented their own European Citizens’ Initiative for the equality of regions and the sustainability of regional cultures.
The Deputy Paul Molac, fully committed to the defense of the Breton culture, also joined the event and signed the European Citizens’ Initiative for the equality of regions and the sustainability of regional cultures.
The delegation took part in two roundtables about the Breton langugage and education in Breton, and about the administrative reunification of the Bretagne region and Département Loire-Atlantique. The capital of Loire-Atlantique is Nantes, the historic capital of Bretagne.
The FUEN delegation also visited the KDSK (Centre de ressources culturelles celtiques) in Saint-Herblain (suburbs of Nantes) and Radio Naoned (the first media outlet to broadcast entirely in Breton language) and met mayor David Robo in the Town Hall of Vannes.
- FUEN is a founding partner in the Competence Network Schleswig-Holstein/South Denmark
- Do You Speak Corona? Entrepreneurs organize fundraising campaigns to help the poor members of the Pomak community in Bulgaria
- The first online meeting of AGSM took place
- Do You Speak Corona? Social life moved to the digital world for the Germans in Hungary
- COVID-19 and its effects on Roma were discussed at Eurac’s webinar
- Do You Speak Corona? Online is not the best option for the aging German community in Estonia
- FUEN presented its work to Bundestag Member Helge Lindh
- One year until EUROPEADA 2021 – we celebrate with the official anthem!
- Do You Speak Corona? Western Thrace Turk organizations manufactured masks for those in need
- Build Yourself! restarts with not one but three webinars!