FUEN CONGRESS 201711.06.2019
The 62nd Congress of the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN) took place in Cluj-Napoca • Kolozsvár • Klausenburg, Romania, from 17-21 May 2017 at the Grand Hotel Napoca.
The FUEN Congress 2017 was co-organised by our member organization RMDSZ (Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania) in cooperation with other member organisations from Romania: MPP (Hungarian Civic Party) and Fara Armâneascâ dit România (Armans in Romania).
On the website congress2017.fuen.org you can find general information on the congress, the congress programme, information on the hosting city and the location and much more.
It was a great and interesting congress with exiting contributions and discussions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- EUROPEADA 2022: New date fixed
- The FUEN Assembly of Delegates demands in resolution EU Treaty change to include minority protection as an unambiguous competence
- Education and the Slovene minority in focus at the FUEN Congress
- FUEN Congress 2021: Europe’s future has to be the future of autochthonous minorities, too
- Fernand de Varennes receives the FUEN Prize 2021
- FUEN Congress 2021 ceremonially opened
- Follow the FUEN Congress 2021 on Zoom with simultaneous translation in five languages!
- Minority Talks with FUEN presented the Danish high school in Germany
- Sporting advertising for minorities: Team Grænzland rides 1000 kilometers on a bicycle to Berlin and Copenhagen
- Bundestag candidates discussed foreign minority policy at FUEN BundesTalks