FUEN Congress 201325.02.2013
Dear member organisations, friends and sponsors,
As already announced with the New Year’s greetings, the next FUEN Congress will take place from 19 - 23 June 2013 in the beautiful city of Brixen in South Tyrol, Italy.
The congress will be organised in close cooperation with the South Tyrolean People’s Party (Südtiroler Volkspartei, SVP). The FUEN presidium had its first meeting of the year in Bozen / Bolzano during which the ambitious programme of FUEN and the congress were being discussed.
The main focus of this year’s congress will be on the European Citizens’ Initiative - one million signatures for the European minorities - and on the benefits of autonomy and self-government in Europe.
More information about practical matters and registration will follow.
Please save the date - We are looking forward to seeing you in South Tyrol.
Hans Heinrich Hansen
- Build Yourself! returns with three online trainings
- Conference series “Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" focuses on Bulgaria, Estonia and Ukraine
- The Hungarian Parliament adopts a resolution in support of the Minority SafePack Initiative
- The online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" continues in April with focus on Estonia, Ukraine and Bulgaria
- The conference series "Protection of Minorities and Ethnic Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" focused on Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia
- FUEN TAG held its 1st online thematic seminar
- The Citizens’ Committee of the Minority SafePack ECI requests the General Court of the European Union to annul the Commission’s decision on the initiative
- The online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" returns in March with focus on Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia
- EUROPEADA will take place in the summer of 2022
- The February edition of the conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" was dedicated to Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic