European Dialogue Forum07.06.2019
FUEN‘s goals include the establishment of a political representation at the European Parliament. Together with members of the European Parliament and the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), FUEN established the European Dialogue Forum in 2008.
The Forum is a body currently composed of seven representatives of FUEN and two representatives of YEN, including the two presidents. Its members are elected for a three-year period.
Mr Loránt Vincze, President of the Federal Union of European Nationalities, Romania
Mr Andor Barabás, President of the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), Romania
Ms Pia Šlogar, Youth of European Nationalities, Poland
Mr Jens A. Christiansen, South Schleswig Association (SSF), Germany
Mr Sterica Fudulea, Arman Community in Romania (Fara Armãneascã dit România), Romania
Mr Bernard Gaida, Association of German Social Cultural Societies in Poland (VDG), Poland
Mr Dávid Nagy, Party of the Hungarian Community (MKP), Slovakia
Ms Tanja Novotni Golubić, Coordination Council and Representatives of the Czech minority, Croatia
Mr Gusen Shakhpazov, Federal Lezghin National and Cultural Autonomy (FLNCA) Russia
Ms Dóra Emese Szilágyi, Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania (RMDSZ), Romania
- New German coalition agreement a success for minorities – but not across the board
- How tourism can help a minority – and how it harms it
- He was the heart and face of the Molise Croats: on the death of Antonio Sammartino
- Europe as a guest in Dagebüll: Annual Conference of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- Conference on the future of Europe as an opportunity for minorities
- International organisations and the European Parliament's Minority Intergroup to collaborate on the Conference on the Future of Europe
- FUEN took part in the European Commission's stakeholder dialogue on access to audio-visual content
- It was a celebration for us: 30 years of AGDM
- Conferences, cultural sites and a significant anniversary – the 30th Annual Conference of the AGDM in Northern Schleswig
- Minority report presented in Schleswig-Holstein: "We are not resting on our laurels"