European Dialogue Forum07.06.2019
FUEN‘s goals include the establishment of a political representation at the European Parliament. Together with members of the European Parliament and the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), FUEN established the European Dialogue Forum in 2008.
The Forum is a body currently composed of seven representatives of FUEN and two representatives of YEN, including the two presidents. Its members are elected for a three-year period.
Mr Loránt Vincze, President of the Federal Union of European Nationalities, Romania
Ms Giuanna Beeli, President of the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), Switzerland
Ms Pia Šlogar, Youth of European Nationalities, Poland
Mr Jens A. Christiansen, South Schleswig Association (SSF), Germany
Mr Sterica Fudulea, Arman Community in Romania (Fara Armãneascã dit România), Romania
Mr Bernard Gaida, Association of German Social Cultural Societies in Poland (VDG), Poland
Mr Dávid Nagy, Party of the Hungarian Community (MKP), Slovakia
Ms Tanja Novotni Golubić, Coordination Council and Representatives of the Czech minority, Croatia
Mr Gusen Shakhpazov, Federal Lezghin National and Cultural Autonomy (FLNCA) Russia
Ms Dóra Emese Szilágyi, Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania (RMDSZ), Romania
- Conclusion of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Groups Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe”
- Kick-off of the two-day online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe“
- FUEN held its Assembly of Delegates 2020 with remote participation
- Learn the essentials of successful brand building with Build Yourself!
- The Minority SafePack Initiative got an overwhelmingly positive feedback in the Public Hearing of the European Parliament
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group made preparations for their Annual Meeting via an online meeting
- 15 October 2020: Public Hearing on the Minority SafePack Initiative in the European Parliament
- Build Yourself!: after networking, let’s focus on brand building!
- The European Parliament’s Public Hearing on the Minority SafePack Initiative to take place on 15 October 2020
- One final push needed for another European Citizens’ Initiative to benefit minorities