European Dialogue Forum07.06.2019
FUEN‘s goals include the establishment of a political representation at the European Parliament. Together with members of the European Parliament and the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), FUEN established the European Dialogue Forum in 2008.
The Forum is a body currently composed of seven representatives of FUEN and two representatives of YEN, including the two presidents. Its members are elected for a three-year period.
Mr Loránt Vincze, President of the Federal Union of European Nationalities, Romania
Ms Giuanna Beeli, President of the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), Switzerland
Ms Pia Šlogar, Youth of European Nationalities, Poland
Mr Jens A. Christiansen, South Schleswig Association (SSF), Germany
Mr Sterica Fudulea, Arman Community in Romania (Fara Armãneascã dit România), Romania
Mr Bernard Gaida, Association of German Social Cultural Societies in Poland (VDG), Poland
Mr Dávid Nagy, Party of the Hungarian Community (MKP), Slovakia
Ms Tanja Novotni Golubić, Coordination Council and Representatives of the Czech minority, Croatia
Mr Gusen Shakhpazov, Federal Lezghin National and Cultural Autonomy (FLNCA) Russia
Ms Dóra Emese Szilágyi, Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania (RMDSZ), Romania
- Minority SafePack: The European Commission turned its back on national minorities
- Call for competition to Robert Schuman Prizes 2021
- FUEN appeals for donations in Croatia after deadly earthquakes hit the Banija region
- The Minister-President of Schleswig-Holstein advocates for the Minority SafePack to Ursula von der Leyen
- The 29th Annual Meeting of AGDM took place online
- The AGDM exhibition 'IN TWO WORLDS' can be visited digitally!
- FUEN TAG held its 6th Annual Meeting online
- Wrapping up a busy year for the Education Working Group
- The EP asks from the Commission for legal acts on minority rights
- Plenary debate in the EP: the Minority SafePack put the issue of minorities on the European agenda