European Dialogue Forum07.06.2019
FUEN‘s goals include the establishment of a political representation at the European Parliament. Together with members of the European Parliament and the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), FUEN established the European Dialogue Forum in 2008.
The Forum is a body currently composed of seven representatives of FUEN and two representatives of YEN, including the two presidents. Its members are elected for a three-year period.
Mr Loránt Vincze, President of the Federal Union of European Nationalities, Romania
Mr Andor Barabás, President of the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), Romania
Ms Pia Šlogar, Youth of European Nationalities, Poland
Mr Jens A. Christiansen, South Schleswig Association (SSF), Germany
Mr Sterica Fudulea, Arman Community in Romania (Fara Armãneascã dit România), Romania
Mr Bernard Gaida, Association of German Social Cultural Societies in Poland (VDG), Poland
Mr Dávid Nagy, Party of the Hungarian Community (MKP), Slovakia
Ms Tanja Novotni Golubić, Coordination Council and Representatives of the Czech minority, Croatia
Mr Gusen Shakhpazov, Federal Lezghin National and Cultural Autonomy (FLNCA) Russia
Ms Dóra Emese Szilágyi, Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania (RMDSZ), Romania
- FUEN webinar on national minorities in European censuses
- Strong support for MSPI at committee meeting of the DG Parliament in Ostbelgien
- Register now for the German-language Build Yourself! training on NGO Management!
- FUEN BUNDESTALKS: CANDIDATES FOR THE BUNDESTAG DISCUSS MINORITY ISSUES AT THE INITIATIVE OF FUEN
- Build Yourself! returns this week with a German-language training on motivating the youth
- A follow-up on language revitalization was the topic of the online meeting of the Non-Kin-State Working Group
- FUEN BundesTalks Part 1 - FUEN election debate with candidates for the Bundestag from Schleswig-Holstein
- TAG: On the 77th anniversary of the deportation, the wound of the Crimean Tatars continues to bleed
- Another successful training session completed by Build Yourself!
- The European Dialogue Forum members discussed future plans at their online meeting