European Dialogue Forum07.06.2019
FUEN‘s goals include the establishment of a political representation at the European Parliament. Together with members of the European Parliament and the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), FUEN established the European Dialogue Forum in 2008.
The Forum is a body currently composed of seven representatives of FUEN and two representatives of YEN, including the two presidents. Its members are elected for a three-year period.
Mr Loránt Vincze, President of the Federal Union of European Nationalities, Romania
Mr Andor Barabás, President of the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), Romania
Ms Pia Šlogar, Youth of European Nationalities, Poland
Mr Jens A. Christiansen, South Schleswig Association (SSF), Germany
Mr Sterica Fudulea, Arman Community in Romania (Fara Armãneascã dit România), Romania
Mr Bernard Gaida, Association of German Social Cultural Societies in Poland (VDG), Poland
Mr Dávid Nagy, Party of the Hungarian Community (MKP), Slovakia
Ms Tanja Novotni Golubić, Coordination Council and Representatives of the Czech minority, Croatia
Mr Gusen Shakhpazov, Federal Lezghin National and Cultural Autonomy (FLNCA) Russia
Ms Dóra Emese Szilágyi, Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania (RMDSZ), Romania
- The online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" continues in April with focus on Estonia, Ukraine and Bulgaria
- The conference series "Protection of Minorities and Ethnic Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" focused on Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia
- FUEN TAG held its 1st online thematic seminar
- The Citizens’ Committee of the Minority SafePack ECI requests the General Court of the European Union to annul the Commission’s decision on the initiative
- The online conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" returns in March with focus on Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia
- EUROPEADA will take place in the summer of 2022
- The February edition of the conference "Minority Protection and Ethnic Group Rights in Central and Central Eastern Europe" was dedicated to Austria, Italy and the Czech Republic
- Initiative of the German youth in Poland for multilingual place-name signs
- FUEN is looking for a Communications Officer
- Take a look at the FUEN Calendar 2021!