Call for competition to Robert Schuman Prizes 202108.01.2021
The Robert Schuman Prizes will be awarded in the spring of 2021 to the authors of an original text that, following the Robert Schuman Declaration of 9 May 1950, proposes a new step forward in the progress of the European Union from 2021 onwards. The jury will award several prizes of 5,000, 3,000, 2,000 and 1,000 euros. The prizes are open to authors of all nationalities, but the texts must be written in one of Robert Schuman's languages, either French, German, Luxembourgish or English.
Texts may be submitted by a natural or a legal person, by an institution, by a group of persons or institutions. The texts should be sent in .pdf format by email to the following address by 2nd February 2021 at the latest: email@example.com
Download here the presentation dossier:
- FUEN condemns smearing of bilingual town signs in Carinthia/Koroška
- REACTION OF THE MSPI CITIZENS' COMMITTEE TO COMMISSION COMMUNICATION C(2021)171
- Minority SafePack: The European Commission turned its back on national minorities
- FUEN appeals for donations in Croatia after deadly earthquakes hit the Banija region
- The Minister-President of Schleswig-Holstein advocates for the Minority SafePack to Ursula von der Leyen
- The 29th Annual Meeting of AGDM took place online
- The AGDM exhibition 'IN TWO WORLDS' can be visited digitally!
- FUEN TAG held its 6th Annual Meeting online
- Wrapping up a busy year for the Education Working Group
- The EP asks from the Commission for legal acts on minority rights