Call for competition to Robert Schuman Prizes 202108.01.2021
The Robert Schuman Prizes will be awarded in the spring of 2021 to the authors of an original text that, following the Robert Schuman Declaration of 9 May 1950, proposes a new step forward in the progress of the European Union from 2021 onwards. The jury will award several prizes of 5,000, 3,000, 2,000 and 1,000 euros. The prizes are open to authors of all nationalities, but the texts must be written in one of Robert Schuman's languages, either French, German, Luxembourgish or English.
Texts may be submitted by a natural or a legal person, by an institution, by a group of persons or institutions. The texts should be sent in .pdf format by email to the following address by 2nd February 2021 at the latest: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download here the presentation dossier:
- The Frisian-Danish school in Germany was presented in Minority Talks
- Minority Talks presents the Frisian-Danish school in Germany
- Minority Talks with FUEN debuted with a documentary on a German school in Denmark
- FUEN and AGDM congratulate IVDK on its 30th anniversary
- Minority Talks with FUEN premieres on Wednesday
- Turkic minorities and communities got together at the 2. Thematic Seminar of FUEN TAG
- NGO and Youth Management were the hot topics of Build Yourself’s German-language trainings
- Our rights depend on it: FUEN webinar on the importance of censuses for minority communities
- EUROPEADA Talk: the minority football teams are already looking forward to 2022
- FUEN webinar on national minorities in European censuses